WHAT THIS KIXEYE???

NINJA_STRONG
NINJA_STRONG
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3
hello I have a problem in my acc, ID "33135234" Name " S_W_A" lvl "41",have problem in GARE STOR, As shown in the picture, MEDAL Negative and this problem Has been going on for six months and far now it has not been fixed, plz help.THNX
  • EG_Wink
    EG_Wink
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1
    lool 6 months u dun have MEDAL :D i think You must seek GOLD for this error , KIXEYE giv him 1k gold or fixe this error :D 

• Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,437
    You will need CM Burny or customer service to zero out your medals balance. I hope you have access to support because CM Burny is still rather new and may not know how to load and manipulate people's games.

I see Technicals in your base so you played the last event. I'm curious how you went for 6 months with a negative medal balance. Do you not do PvP or HZ bases? That's some wicked patience you've got if you just lived with it hoping for a fix.
  • Hesham Uwk
    Hesham Uwk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1
    This error has been in the game for months, but now fexed in my acc .

• NINJA_STRONG
    NINJA_STRONG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 3:29PM
    You will need CM Burny or customer service to zero out your medals balance. I hope you have access to support because CM Burny is still rather new and may not know how to load and manipulate people's games.

I see Technicals in your base so you played the last event. I'm curious how you went for 6 months with a negative medal balance. Do you not do PvP or HZ bases? That's some wicked patience you've got if you just lived with it hoping for a fix.
    Moderator edit
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,437
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 3:29PM

Unfortunately your only option is to contact CM Burny in a PM to see if he can help. Sulaco was the one zeroing out everyone's medals balance so it's within Burny's purview.
  • Jokertron1
    Jokertron1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 456
    edited 12 Nov 2017, 10:46PM
    lvl 41 player that has a 33 mil ID and has not coined good job unless you coin  its not often you will get help i have a friend that cant take owls out of silos for a year with no help  good luck

• dixon.parker.9
    dixon.parker.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 2
     i think You must seek GOLD for this error , KIXEYE giv him 1k gold or fixe this error  

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,896
    My best suggestion to get this issue fixed is to PM CM_Burny about this issue with your user ID and ask for a medal count reset to 0. This is maybe one of the quickest ways to get this issue resolved quickly.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • dr_nour
    dr_nour
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 2
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 3:31PM
    CM_Burny :)
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,456
    You can refer to  forums for a full list of rules which apply to forums, KXL chats and world/global chats and comms. The link is : https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

Kixeye Games Forum Moderator