Herald Parts

carlosrubio
carlosrubio
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 41
So how do I know which parts I have for the Herald? How do I know how many parts I need and how many parts I have?
  • CRAZY EDDIE
    CRAZY EDDIE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 32
    I would also would like to know!
  • Mohamed Haneef
    Mohamed Haneef
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 6
    Same!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,896
    If you haven't unlocked the Herald yet, it's impossible to tell how many parts you have unlocked for the Herald. However, if you have unlocked the Herald, it can been seen how many Elite and Omega parts that you have gathered in the same section as you research the unit.

If you haven't unlocked the Herald, it's requires you only to get 8 Herald parts from the Sentinels 70 bases or the event/gear store. The parts unlocked from Shadow Ops should have been kept which means you do only have to hit 3 Herald bases if you have unlocked 5 parts from Shadow Ops.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • LORD DEMON
    LORD DEMON
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 11
    good evening KIxeye   on  wedesday 22/2017   I been hitting heralds base ,and had my friends help me ,  I work  8am to 3pm ,every day   /my heralds is at 20level , 40/40 done  then I was hitting  120  base for heralds /I had  43/80/ now my heralds is at  elite 9/40  / and now my heralds omega is at 2/80   ,,,Thursday night yu dided something to tech bilding and now all my long hrs I put in my herlads is mess up ,,,,I don't truble yu only thg I do is when somethgs wroge then I send in a ticket ,,plase fixs this probem I got , on thur 23,2017  time 2.46 am in the moreing ,, ****  bless **** speed ,fixs this probem ,,
    Axel L
    Axel L said:
    If you haven't unlocked the Herald yet, it's impossible to tell how many parts you have unlocked for the Herald. However, if you have unlocked the Herald, it can been seen how many Elite and Omega parts that you have gathered in the same section as you research the unit.

If you haven't unlocked the Herald, it's requires you only to get 8 Herald parts from the Sentinels 70 bases or the event/gear store. The parts unlocked from Shadow Ops should have been kept which means you do only have to hit 3 Herald bases if you have unlocked 5 parts from Shadow Ops.

Axel L said:

said:

• LORD DEMON
    LORD DEMON
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 11
    my herald was as follow level 20 /// //elite was 40/40  all most be 21,, / omega was 43/80 parts/  now my heralds is at elite herald parts  9/40// and  now omega heralds  parts is 3/80  plase kixeye fixs this probem , it started when yu upgraded  Wednesday night ,22.2017  for this event comeing up in 16 hres from now   thor event ,,,,,plase let me now ,and help me on my probem ,happy thankgiveing to all kixeys workers  to make this game so kool to play ,,Daniel S