Kixeye, why did you just take half of my resources

captain.kirok
captain.kirok
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 31
I already knew Kixeye was a bunch of liars, but now they are resorting to stealing res.  Been scrapping boats to upgrade stuff and all of a sudden 650mil of each res just up and disappeared from my WH.

So Kixeye, you can jump up your own **** and die.

• Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 434
    Yup, clearly the only valid explanation is they stole your res.  Because of all the things that could possibly happen, that makes the most sense.  0_o
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    I already knew Kixeye was a bunch of liars, but now they are resorting to stealing res.  Been scrapping boats to upgrade stuff and all of a sudden 650mil of each res just up and disappeared from my WH.

well if you were polite im sure this issue could be resolved. @CM Major_Rampage is able to look into your account and see where it went. as he did with someone who spent his  uranium on rogue crews and blamed kixeye for stealing it all.
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    edited 3 Nov 2017, 11:01PM
    And heres your answer...

• Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 545
    They took it to pay for all the repair tokens they had to give away for the FM screw ups.
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    edited 3 Nov 2017, 11:18PM
    Gryffon said:
    They took it to pay for all the repair tokens they had to give away for the FM screw ups.

• captain.kirok
    captain.kirok
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 31

well if you were polite im sure this issue could be resolved. @CM Major_Rampage is able to look into your account and see where it went. as he did with someone who spent his  uranium on rogue crews and blamed kixeye for stealing it all.
    Kixeye deserves no respect and shall receive none from me.  They have been fortunate that I was willing to pay to play.  The key word being was.  And dealing with a mod or support you just get the same old run around.  I am sure their response would be that I should not have overfilled my  WH, or some other lame excuse.

• Lytning
    Lytning
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 86

Kixeye deserves no respect and shall receive none from me.  They have been fortunate that I was willing to pay to play.  The key word being was.  And dealing with a mod or support you just get the same old run around.  I am sure their response would be that I should not have overfilled my  WH, or some other lame excuse.
    Honestly?  You are griping about the one thing in the game that is relatively free?  The resource that is left all over the map to eventually despawn because people are ranking ships or getting their ally points but don't have room for one more tiny piece?  Res is the straw that broke the camel's back in your decision not to coin?  Holy sh*t!  I can think of 9 reasons to be pissed at Kix, one for each finger(woodworking accident) and RES don't make that cut.  

Just WOW