I need customer support

Rick Pincus
Rick Pincus
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 56

@CM_CHRIS” I played the smash & grab and obtained several million points. I spent these points on credits to refit a Guardian cruiser. I had the harmonic shields, three pulse cannons, a xeno armored thruster, and a handful of Tungsten Armor II. I started a refit with these credits, along with an arrester beam III to take advantage of the refit discount. After the build had started, I realized I forgot to fit on a beam capacitor, so I stopped the build so I could add on the capacitor during the discount. Little did I know that by doing so, I lost all the credits. I have entered a support ticket and the response to this point has been “yup, that’s how they work. Nothing we can do”.

I find this reply and mechanic to be unacceptable. The refit wasn’t complete, because I had other things on the ship - so the equipment wasn’t technically fitted to the ship. I should be able to use those credits. I spent a lot of time and spent coins on the event.

I’m not going to act like I’m some gigantic coiner, but I do spend between $25-$50 a month. If you can not do anything to return the credits I guarantee you will not see another penny from me. It’s up to you to decide if you want my business any further.

Thanks for your reply.

• coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 496

I guess the problem is that if they return them to you they need to return them everybody who has done this also, which includes me and they simply wont do that

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,259
    Credits are insta build and are one use, non-refundable.   Next time just make sure you do your credits first hit build ship then go refit whatever you're going to refit onto it.  That way you don't have to worry about losing the credits.

You probably won't get them back. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of Hell.
  • MechaGhidorah
    MechaGhidorah
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 154

That's truly unfortunate. Odd though, I have the authorization where I work to refund ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I WANT if it means I KEEP MY CUSTOMER HAPPY. It's a shame kix support doesn't.

• Jackilla
    Jackilla
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 34

you should refit the credits first, then after its completed which basically took you like 10 seconds of clicking, you refit other stuff that takes time, that way even if you cancel your refit, the credit still there because it had been fitted

• Rick Pincus
    Rick Pincus
    Potential Threat

I get what I should have done. what I want is a fix to the current situation

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,108

Moving to support section

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Rick Pincus
    Rick Pincus
    Potential Threat

@Todd7123 Still haven’t heard anything else from CM Chris. Guess this issue doesn’t warrant any help at all. And I suppose my financial contribution to your company as a customer is not important.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,677
    I forwarded your request for followup to CS back when Todd put this thread on my radar, but I can't overrule CS' decisions and can't force them to update a ticket response. If they have decided not to credit you back the one-time use items that were lost when you canceled your build then that is for them to decide. I understand how what you experienced is frustrating, and that it's not the resolution you would have preferred. 

How you choose to play from this point forward is entirely your decision, I won't try to influence you one way or the other. At the very least, hopefully you're able to pick up some of those credits again in the future and make use of them. Best of luck out there.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,677
    I checked in with Support again and they're going to take yet another look at the ticket. Sounds like they'll at least return the time tokens.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
This discussion has been closed.