Attacking bases loaded with technicals

jim.folly.355
jim.folly.355
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 129
So new technical has shaken the game up a bit, for the better i might add. What have players been using in their platoons to attack these bases?
  • fbrunson
    fbrunson
    Vassago's Bane
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 60
    phalanx, jugg and more techs :)

Hoot
  • fbrunson
    fbrunson
    Vassago's Bane
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 60
    personally I think some of the new faction units have made the game fun again. How they work together and why is the best part of the game. I hate spam wars the game is moving in the right direction again.
    Hoot
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 604
    Your base is important in this game. It is your home and it is good to be able to protect it again. Great to have some units that really can defend your base rather then watch a single unit destroy it. We spend time and effort in upgrading so many things on our base that it is only fair to be able to keep it whole if you are willing to invest the proper units in it. Sure, you can't use the units if they are protecting your base but some  soldiers are needed to stay in the motherland in order to protect it. Good move for kixeye to give us the opportunity to defend our base properly. I am one of many happy customers at the moment. NO NERFING PLEASE. Game is moving forward at the moment.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,008
    The replicator is in fact the current generation of the Howler but they deal in general much less damage. If the player is online, the Technicals can be taken out with ground units that are specifically designed to conquer Light Vehicles like Purifiers. However, if the player happens to be offline, you can use a Juggernaut and take down the base easily.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
    The day has come and I'm finally beyond the 10k mark. https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/745288