VEGA CONFLICT does not run

sergiosanche0
sergiosanche0
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 4
Hi, I do not know if this problem will happen to someone else. The problem is that I do not run the game, it stays on the load screen, it makes the noise I can dial but not play. I do not know if it's kixeye problem or steam eh unaltered steam and I still do not run. In summary I have the black screen. I tried everything: uninstall the game, erase the data, delete steam .... e very curious because I can play in an emulator called memu, in my phone ... but not in the aplocation installed steam, which is the official. From mozilla firefox either, and from your official page either. I do not get involved.

I await an answer, thank you

In the game my name is sergiosanchez and in steam sergiosam4.

Thank you.

• MTECK
    MTECK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 3
    I had a simular problem, I now play on Google, not Steam
  • sergiosanche0
    sergiosanche0
    Greenhorn
    mm curious

• sergiosanche0
    sergiosanche0
    Greenhorn
    Any solution, for my pc problem
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    edited 24 Oct 2017, 12:24AM
    Sergio, please try the troubleshooting tips in this thread:  https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/629028
    Specifically, the second section detailing maintenance tips. 

Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.