This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Please help

rawdogsquad
rawdogsquad
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1

Great game but I’ve finally unlocked the global war thing at command center level 3 I moved my HQ on the grid but now it keeps saying click enemy base to scout and attack it and once I click the enemy base my game doesn’t crash but I can’t click anything else. I still hear music and everything but can’t do anything I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game 5 different times and nothing seems to work and I am completely stuck and cannot play the game or do anything please help!!!!!!

• ThunderAlex69
    ThunderAlex69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4

Same here ☝

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,534
    You will need to send a support ticket to Customer Support. Use your profile screen and click the 'Get Support' tab Thank you

Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Ocha_Zaa
    Ocha_Zaa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3
    Skipjack said:
    You will need to send a support ticket to Customer Support. Use your profile screen and click the 'Get Support' tab Thank you

please fix my account i cannot get support