Spitter Zombies: Still Way Overpowered.

FreedomCobra
FreedomCobra
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 167
The range these units have is a little unreasonable if you ask me. And it seems like their shots are almost a one hit kill on most non-Unique units. They're overdue for a nerf, if you ask me.

~the Cobra of Freedom

"Madness is a language we all know from birth, all speak, yet fear speaking, and truly never understand"

• It's kixeye's unit.You really think they would nerf it?
  • firedeath1159
    firedeath1159
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 417
    yea, they were definitely buffed by a massive margin. in the last event, they did reasonable damage. now they are **** near portable nuke launchers to anything short of unique lol. my fire disrupter was cut down in a fraction of a second, and that had 550k HP. i know it isnt a lot, but mowing that down from that long of a range, while applying the zombie effect is a bit wrong lol
    Player Report Link - https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report
    Support Ticket Link - https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please actually use them, instead of posting on forums and getting threads closed... 
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 477
    They are a bit too OP. they kill even high level faciyon units in 1-2 hits... bit much eh?
  • Sprinkler
    Sprinkler
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 108
    There is a faction unit that kills them in 1 shot if you lvled it up enough. I let the rest to figure out for yourself, currently I'm rank 9.
    Although I have to admit wave 10 is insane lol
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 10:02PM
    Hammers with fire tech kill them fast, but they get killed in the process. My hammers are level 14 and die in about 3 seconds to a few spitters, its a bit much.
  • Joe_B831
    Joe_B831
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 621
    Invasions have been OP since the third one. Many don't bother with it anymore.
  • Crazzy Scorpion
    Crazzy Scorpion
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 33
    cost me 45 sec to load my base so i dont do it dont see the point 
  • firedeath1159
    firedeath1159
    Skilled Warrior
    cost me 45 sec to load my base so i dont do it dont see the point 
    im less worried about the invasion because think. these things will be in the next event bases and everything. 

Please actually use them, instead of posting on forums and getting threads closed... 
  • red.neck.921677
    red.neck.921677
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 20
    i call B.S on this shiz there units are Way OverPower they need to reduce it a bit 
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 11:04PM
    Its just the Zombie Version of the Billy Goat.  Its ALL good, to have a unit that can out range every unit in the game.
    Guess I gotta crack down on my Troop Briefing, they still think they are the lowest priority target, for some reason.
    I need to get better Sergeants; they are not teaching my troops correctly!
    REPEAT after me Riflemen are NOT your primary target!
  • firedeath1159
    firedeath1159
    Skilled Warrior
    besides the issue isnt even its health. its the fact that it can hit from a fairly long distance away, and it does a pretty great deal of damage. they are killable, very easily at that, but at what cost?

• Benji F
    Benji F
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 563

Sunder

• Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Skilled Warrior
    Tried sunder, no use VS them either.
  • Obilesk
    Obilesk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 11

I am lvl 32

This is wave one.... I have acolytes, and liberators but still can't pass the first wave. I can't even get fire tech because the fire tech base are impossible for me no matter what I do.
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 1,403
    okay theses guys need a cut back  i get they have fire power great that can stay but the range needs to go  if you need a bunker to out range these units you need to rethink your designs i went from being in the top 100 to bottom tear becuse nothing was able to get close to these units haveing them at low heath is not enough FIX THIS QUICK OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE A GOOD EVENT 
  • xTheBorgx
    xTheBorgx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 23
    i cant even pass wave one either guess i will pass on this event

• RedsteelReturns
    RedsteelReturns
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 19
    ZKs with stealth and fire grenades kill spitters easily

my issue is the leaderboard

people averaging under 1 minute per wave.........seriously?

this is why I stopped doing them.......i think the times are fishy as ****.

i dont care what your base is....it still takes time to move to kill them....the big guys turn into a thorium unit once you kill it and you have to kill it again

it takes time......but not for some people obviously

this was the first invasion I have even looked at in 5 months and it was a quick reminder why i dont like them and dont do them at all

and again.....you want me to but 9-10 minute completion time.....post video proof
  • JNewbie
    JNewbie
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 965
    yes this is rebalance game we play now our bases are 10 times stronger than last year yet the same unti we fought are 100 time stronger than last year rebalanced game kixeye rebalance only screwed us as players
  • TrumpTheClown
    TrumpTheClown
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 87
    did u guys even try using dogs? they kill zombies super fast. 13 dogs got me through wave #7 with only one hour repair.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,296
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 6:54AM
    did u guys even try using dogs? they kill zombies super fast. 13 dogs got me through wave #7 with only one hour repair.
    Wave 7 is actually one of the easier waves and it's wave 8 where it's getting really hard when a lot of Toxic Offender like zombies assault fearlessly your base.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Destroyer96376
    Destroyer96376
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 118

Wait wen you see these boms fall out of a watchtower lol

• Obilesk
    Obilesk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 11
    some people dont even have a dog.. let alone get past wave one..

• TrumpTheClown
    TrumpTheClown
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 87
    Axel L said:
    Wave 7 is actually one of the easier waves and it's wave 8 where it's getting really hard when a lot of Toxic Offender like zombies assault fearlessly your base.
    got past #8 as well. 6 hours repair
  • ULTRAMARINES96
    ULTRAMARINES96
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 516
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 7:30AM
    Get used to it these f*cks wont do anything
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 438
    Its going to be another event with all the fun sucked out of it !
  • jim.folly.355
    jim.folly.355
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 87
    Invasion = Ka-ching for kixeye. not for free players, get used to it
  • StaimB
    StaimB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 551
    Invasion = Ka-ching for kixeye. not for free players, get used to it
    Made all waves in 12:17 with no coins used. Just repaired everything overnight what was broken.
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,140
    I do not participate in invasion, I never have since they stopped giving out tech as prizes.Reward is at a complete disproportion to the cost. I dont need the insult of a handful of medals thrown at me for busting my toons, I expect a reasonable prize for my losses and time.. For that reason I do not compete.
    More people need to realise that it is not essential to grind absolutely everything in this game. People are complaining about the grind or the difficulty of invasion... but yet they are still playing invasion! I ask, why ?

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,934
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 1:18PM
    i hate those spitters.. lol then kixeye is reducing our unique units and themself spam tons overpowered yellow muppets in your base
    with idiot range and damage give me a break.. 
    then those stupid chaplains everything on this unit is unreasonable >> range is a joke > space is a joke > repairtimes to stupid for words > gold cost to repair a full toon ridicoulous
    LVL44

You thought Scrooge was bad?

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 626
    Its just the Zombie Version of the Billy Goat.  Its ALL good, to have a unit that can out range every unit in the game.
    Guess I gotta crack down on my Troop Briefing, they still think they are the lowest priority target, for some reason.
    I need to get better Sergeants; they are not teaching my troops correctly!
    REPEAT after me Riflemen are NOT your primary target!
    This is your Seargeant speaking, and those elite rifleman that we have sent are battle tested and field ready. You will use these units as your main attacking force soldier! That is an order! ;) 

Obilesk said:

I am lvl 32

This is wave one.... I have acolytes, and liberators but still can't pass the first wave. I can't even get fire tech because the fire tech base are impossible for me no matter what I do.
    The invasions follow the rule of attrition. What that means is if you can kill even one zombie, let it kill your CC and keep repeating. If you can keep that going, within an hour you will beat the wave. TrumpTheClown said:
    Do the dogs die? Can they take a few zombie hits? What level Wardogs are you using?

Rob de R said:
    i hate those spitters.. lol then kixeye is reducing our unique units and themself spam tons overpowered yellow muppets in your base
    with idiot range and damage give me a break.. 
    then those stupid chaplains everything on this unit is unreasonable >> range is a joke > space is a joke > repairtimes to stupid for words > gold cost to repair a full toon ridicoulous
    Do you have a fast moving unit like Jericho, phalanx, or something to kite the spitters? In the past you were able to kite the spitters and kill with another unit. 
    Test