RYU KAI PAY OUT

13»
  • sedna66
    sedna66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 109
    NO CHANGE
    Took me a few hours hit about 150+ bases to get all 3 rare tech , no big deal :smile:
  • Smash4077
    Smash4077
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 40
    CHANGE
    WT you know I have up most respect for you, but you all got it wrong on this one. Yes i agree you can purchase these items with medals ( and I did so) I bought 2 parts.So then comes 50 bases with rare items and then i do 187 of them thinking well I should at least get 1 rare in 150 bases but no that didn't happen,and as far as lottery goes kixs lottery has the worst odds,I was just thinking by doing so many bases I would at least get 1 and it never happens,so yes I really think someone dropped the ball on this one.And I don't count on getting everything from theses bases,I purchased 2 of the high priced parts I was just looking to get the one i didn't have medals for. But that's ok I'm done doing 50 bases there not fun no more all it is is a grind so once again kix sucked the fun out of another base,  sorry I am very disappointed  
    Master Hunter
  • Irishtroll
    Irishtroll
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 951
    CHANGE
    Skipjack said:
    <Mod Hat Off> I think the payouts need to be tweaked a bit... Rare is Rare and I get that, and I am sure Kixeye doesn't want to flood the tech in the 'game market' since at one point or another this tech will be available some other way shape or form.  I get that a select few should have it, use it and maybe even be a small testing group to get it... But this is like taking me to Tiffany's in New York and walking through the the entire 8,400 square feet and every single floor of jewelry and then I am not even  allowed to leave with a little blue box... Heck in a handbasket. I will go one step further.  It is like taking me to the York Plant of Harley Davidson and flashing all that chrome, pipes, and glorious sound and I leave with a sticker for my helmet?  I got some rare tech, but I hear all of you loud and clear about the hundreds of bases you had to do just to get the tech you wanted or ... to still be missing a piece or two.
    yes sad i done 100 or more bases and not 1 rare tech item tedious at the best 
  • mbaird
    mbaird
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 19
    CHANGE
    The payout is BS. As many of these ryu bases that I have done the rare tech should all be awarded, I have only won the rig tech to date. 245 grenades, 141 flamethrowers, 96 fire ammo, 44 true fire damage, 46 fire rounds, 44 fire cannon z. Been doing these base since they came out. Why even show a chance to win if they wont all drop at some point before the bases leave the map. OH and I get even more tech from Invasion, Oh yea me! whats your take on it @WrongThinker.
  • astroturf1
    astroturf1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 105
    CHANGE
    The general intention of this base was for players to collect the standard Fire Tech.  The "ultra rare" items were intended as a bonus where, if you got them, you wouldn't need to get them through the Gear Store.  This base was never intended to be THE source for that tech.  However, I don't think this was adequately explained and I don't think it was a successful idea.  In the future, we will not include items with so low a drop rate as to be maddening.
    If your intention was not for players to play the game and farm for the unique parts
    why did you release the base with unique parts then? 
    Your entire statement sounds like hogwash if you dont want players to earn unique parts DON'T put them in these bases 
  • N000000B
    N000000B
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 46
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 2:01AM
    CHANGE
    The general intention of this base was for players to collect the standard Fire Tech.  The "ultra rare" items were intended as a bonus where, if you got them, you wouldn't need to get them through the Gear Store.  This base was never intended to be THE source for that tech.  However, I don't think this was adequately explained and I don't think it was a successful idea.  In the future, we will not include items with so low a drop rate as to be maddening.
    How about fixing the existing drop rates on these bases and stop the madness.
  • Silver Surfer
    Silver Surfer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 220
    CHANGE
    Agree with all said before, have hit close to 200 bases and got all tech except the War rig Flamethrower, yes i know i can buy in gear store but if its free and there was a fairer chance of getting it from these bases why should i. This is like last  zombie event where i ended up with shitloads of fire grenades for the grenadiers.... payout of the rares definitely needs tweaking....
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 626
    This tech was definitely rare as I did like 200+ bases to get all three, but it was fun because I got LOADs of other fire tech for my units. Imagine if we got all the rare tech first. How many of us would have grinded the RK50 for tech? 
    Test
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 894
    CHANGE

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    This tech was definitely rare as I did like 200+ bases to get all three, but it was fun because I got LOADs of other fire tech for my units. Imagine if we got all the rare tech first. How many of us would have grinded the RK50 for tech? 

If I'd known the tech I got would be gifted in invasion the number of bases I did would be maybe 2 ( have work and school so no time to grind for a drop that almost never happens)

Photo:
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    nametagg0 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

If I'd known the tech I got would be gifted in invasion the number of bases I did would be maybe 2 ( have work and school so no time to grind for a drop that almost never happens)

Its not all the tech from the RK50 bases that is available now, and the 3 rare techs are not available in the invasion so if you grinded for those, then you still get to keep those tech. 
    Test
  • Raz913
    Raz913
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 9
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 10:42PM
    CHANGE
    Fire Ammo 15.
    Fire Cannon 28.
    Fire Grenades 52.
    Fire Rounds 14.
    Flamethrowers 23.
    True Fire Damage 4.

No rare.

I got some tech from invasion waves 1-5 like 6-7 tech max

• lone-gunner63
    lone-gunner63
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 301
    guys & gals you do know there is a up & coming event kixeye will nt fix anything the payout or fix leaderboard which i dont why is broke to be honest... events makes money for kixeye so that will me main priority & they will get that wrong trust me on that lol even tho this zombie programe is years old but they will break it somehow 
  • IRON TECH
    IRON TECH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 10
    CHANGE
    Change now please, No fun...

• Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 370
    CHANGE
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes mate I'm in the same boat but WT can't it seems :(

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 303
    CHANGE
    i got all needed 300+ base
    get support only after spend 50 $ is too **** high..... u know that isn't it  kixeye?
  • eggfryer33
    eggfryer33
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    CHANGE
    Harjit64 said:
    i sent ticket in and according to them they dont control the payout i say that BS
    I have heard that there is only a 1% chance of gaining the big tech items from these bases. It is really a joke you do well over 100 and get nothing for the effort. It is like most things they have done to this game waste your time on it for no payout
  • wolfhounds64
    wolfhounds64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2
    CHANGE
    I HAVE DONE SO MANY OF THE RYU KAI 50s THAT I AM SICK OF IT. BUT I STILL HAVENT GOT ANY OF THE BIG OF THE STUFF AT ALL. SO I HAVE MADE THIS POST TO SHOW KIXEYE ONCE AGAIN THEY HAVE MISSED THE MARK. SO PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL AND LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. IF YOU THINK THEY SHOULD INCREASE THE PAYOUT OR LEAVE IT ALONE. 
    feel  the same way you do so many of them you get to the point you get sick of doing them for same garbage shouldn't have to do 100 bases not get flamethrower ...kix eye let smell the coffee u ruining a great game 
  • astroturf1
    astroturf1
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE
    Wrongthinker doesnt give a hoot i have seen his actions repeatedly.you will be lucky to get response from him. earlier in this thread he responded it wasnt Kixeye's  intention for players to farm these ryu kai 50 bases to earn the unique tech. Now that to me sounds RETARDED and i will explain. If you did not want players farming these bases why did you even offer the chance or hope that they would recieve the drop wrongthinker i think that Kixeye created these bases as manipulation to extract coin i also know how to manipulate too i could buy enough coin just to recieve live support then complain about the droprate then BAAM i would recieve that drop kixeye has always been about the money and always will be but it is sad to see kixeye hold the game hostage and use manipulation on dropratios to gain coin it is decietfull but then kixeye is a company of deciet
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,713
    edited Yesterday, 2:49AM
    CHANGE
    so far done 56 and not even a single pc of ultra rare as WT said, again we back to same point of grind grind grind and our lovely lotto system so hated by all or at least 99% (i bet) of players. Would be great to get like guarantee 1 ultra after certain number of bases done ie 1st after 50 bases, 2nd after another 25 or so and so on, yes thats still grind but at least player would know that doing certain number of bases will guarantee ultra rare , so then its worthy grind rather then just wish to be extremely lucky guy
  • astroturf1
    astroturf1
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE
    so far done 56 and not even a single pc of ultra rare as WT said, again we back to same point of grind grind grind and our lovely lotto system so hated by all or at least 99% (i bet) of players. Would be great to get like guarantee 1 ultra after certain number of bases done ie 1st after 50 bases, 2nd after another 25 or so and so on, yes thats still grind but at least player would know that doing certain number of bases will guarantee ultra rare , so then its worthy grind rather then just wish to be extremely lucky guy
    I Agree it would make the effort worth it but as usual kixeye wont do what actually needs to be done to make things better for players i guarantee 6 months from now it will be the same thing GRIND GRIND GRIND kixeye likes the grind because you the player get frustrated then coin repairs and grind again only to coin again. it is madness to keep doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results it is why so many good and legendary players have left this game 
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,060
    CHANGE
    finally got all the fire tech  :o  :* .  not sure how many bases i did but i got 109 flamethrowers and 96 fire grenades  :p
    Image result for the best tank in the world pictures
  • OAK-187
    OAK-187
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 178
    NO CHANGE
    Well I got all mine from them - it was a long haul activity but they finally all dropped - 
    Yes its a slog but those that dont have them yet they are dropping just randomly 
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,256
    NO CHANGE
    While all of you have been farming RK50s and crying on the forum about the drop rate I was farming HZ90s and bought the War Rig and Juggernaut fire tech. It took me over 100 bases to get the Blackout fire tech and I wasn't about to do more. At some point you have to realize that no matter how many bases you do, you may never get the 3 fire techs for your uniques. On the other hand there's nothing stopping you from buying them with medals...
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    While all of you have been farming RK50s and crying on the forum about the drop rate I was farming HZ90s and bought the War Rig and Juggernaut fire tech. It took me over 100 bases to get the Blackout fire tech and I wasn't about to do more. At some point you have to realize that no matter how many bases you do, you may never get the 3 fire techs for your uniques. On the other hand there's nothing stopping you from buying them with medals...
    This is a valid point. In the time that it took me to do all of the RK50 bases, I could have just bought them in the gear store by doing the medal bases. However, for medium and lower level players, this may not be an option as they may not have the units / experience to be able to tackle the HZ90. The RK50 is a bit more their level. However, if the player has clan mates that are willing to help out with medals, then the player can get the tech. lol
    Test
  • ColinXYZ
    ColinXYZ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 51
    I was pretty fortunate after hitting about 10 bases on the 1st day they appeared on map I got 2 of the Unique Tech. But no luck since. below is what I've earned so far

Fire Grenades 206
    Flamethrower 170
    Fire Ammo 96
    True Fire Ammo 28
    Fire Rounds 44
    Fire Cannon Z 44

Unique Unit Tech
    Fire Rocket Drones
    Fire Bombs
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,713
    CHANGE
    ColinXYZ said:
    I was pretty fortunate after hitting about 10 bases on the 1st day they appeared on map I got 2 of the Unique Tech. But no luck since. below is what I've earned so far

Fire Grenades 206
    Flamethrower 170
    Fire Ammo 96
    True Fire Ammo 28
    Fire Rounds 44
    Fire Cannon Z 44

Unique Unit Tech
    Fire Rocket Drones
    Fire Bombs
    Wonder what WT would say about it is it grind or not? Hehe and is it lotto system so nice ? Seems random drop doesnt work that good, that only give us stupid grind.
13»