Recent coin offers...

Bigfr0
Bigfr0
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 84

So I've been noticing lately that the coin offers are coming down in price. Typically about $20. Just like the NFL and the protests they are having to deal with, it looks like kixeye is feeling the pressure from a tired customer base. You are on the right track (unfortunately it's the super slow track) but none the less, the right track. Now another 95% decrease in cost of coin offers, a major 99% decrease in repair times, a 90% decrease in repair times and a refit bay...you might get your core customer base to start spending money on this game again. Just doing my part to help you out...you're welcome.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,240
    They were offering $10/20 deals that offered a blank Guardian or more a while ago. At that price, that would be a steal. If more offers like that appeared, it would encourage more spending, since it's a high value item that fits in the current 'meta'. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • badazzone
    badazzone
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 19

Also kix need to have the same prices and offers across the board not some with higher prices for the same deal. For example i didnt get that $10/20 deal mentioned above. C'Mon Man! Kix o,O.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,240
    badazzone said:

Also kix need to have the same prices and offers across the board not some with higher prices for the same deal. For example i didnt get that $10/20 deal mentioned above. C'Mon Man! Kix o,O.

The deal in question.
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 337
    Not big surprise. All the AXIS tech is reused tech from XENO. Not only AXIS are the same XENO hulls with some "alien-like infection", but the weapons are the same over and over, with the Bombardment Torpedo being the same as the Cluster missiles, the beam-like weapon for the battleships... There isn't any variety anymore since the beginning of the alien season. The full game itself is being the same monotonous and reused stuff in almost every aspect. Following that way, it's normal to be pressured, they have lost a lot of whales over this year, and probably they have fully lost the interest in this game.
    ┋ ID: 20710497. ┋ Lords of War Officer. ┋ Base level:  65. ┋ VIP Rank: 0. ┋
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,010
    Bigfr0 said:

So I've been noticing lately that the coin offers are coming down in price. Typically about $20. Just like the NFL and the protests they are having to deal with, it looks like kixeye is feeling the pressure from a tired customer base. You are on the right track (unfortunately it's the super slow track) but none the less, the right track. Now another 95% decrease in cost of coin offers, a major 99% decrease in repair times, a 90% decrease in repair times and a refit bay...you might get your core customer base to start spending money on this game again. Just doing my part to help you out...you're welcome.

I don't know about this, I've checked since I've started playing and would almost say they've kinda went up, but think they even have some cheaper deals then that from time to time, but don't think they are noticeable anymore really given as Events run basically back to back, those Deals drop off when new ones start when another one actually has been finished for a few but basically the 3rd-4th offer by then when think to most people is either still 1 deal or 2 has past.

When I first started playing, deals would come up more between Events then during or right before or after, by days. Now is barely worth a 24hr straight period in "game-terms". Given..

There is the Event 24hr Clock
    There is the Daily Mission 24hr Clock 
    There is the Game/Updates 24hr Clock
    There is the Offers/Market 24hr Clock

Some say share the same clock more often then not, but all can run a seperate clock seems like at anytime, usually by an hour shift, but sometimes think because of updates gets into half hour 15min shifts really.
    And say the following day if another instance of 24hr clock is needed goes back to the normal time, but still on the 15-30 min difference for the higher hour of it.
    Say so before was 1:30 instead of 1:00 would now be 2:00 for the next 24hr clock.
    The week afterwards goes back to 1:00.

Think at most really though on average is always least the two different clocks, but otherwise 3 is also kinda normal, but think 4 is based on lost time regards then anything else.

But I haven't seen an Offer Deal last only 24hrs for awhile. Especially with Shop gaining more "Markets"

Thanks,

MVK
  • RavenDB
    RavenDB
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 161
    To little, to late.... 
  • coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 479

@M.V.K.0 said:
    Bigfr0 said:

I don't know about this, I've checked since I've started playing and would almost say they've kinda went up, but think they even have some cheaper deals then that from time to time, but don't think they are noticeable anymore really given as Events run basically back to back, those Deals drop off when new ones start when another one actually has been finished for a few but basically the 3rd-4th offer by then when think to most people is either still 1 deal or 2 has past.

When I first started playing, deals would come up more between Events then during or right before or after, by days. Now is barely worth a 24hr straight period in "game-terms". Given..

Some say share the same clock more often then not, but all can run a seperate clock seems like at anytime, usually by an hour shift, but sometimes think because of updates gets into half hour 15min shifts really.
    And say the following day if another instance of 24hr clock is needed goes back to the normal time, but still on the 15-30 min difference for the higher hour of it.
    Say so before was 1:30 instead of 1:00 would now be 2:00 for the next 24hr clock.

Think at most really though on average is always least the two different clocks, but otherwise 3 is also kinda normal, but think 4 is based on lost time regards then anything else.

But I haven't seen an Offer Deal last only 24hrs for awhile. Especially with Shop gaining more "Markets"

Thanks,

MVK

And when did you start playing?
    They didn't have offers at all when I started. And when they did introduce offers it was for bonus coins only and i took about 6 months till they made a second offer.

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 6:50AM

@M.V.K.0 said:
    Bigfr0 said:

Thanks,

MVK

And when did you start playing?
    They didn't have offers at all when I started. And when they did introduce offers it was for bonus coins only and i took about 6 months till they made a second offer.

Probably only like 10months ago or so at most. Basically right before the Alien Events by think maybe a month or two.

I can understand how say offers wouldn't of been for interest before perhaps as much, but I'm sure 10k would of coins would of still gotten you more then than it does now though. 

Thanks,

MVK
  • coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Actually less, There wasn't the option of buying hulls or tech to speed things up. You could only spend coins on time
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Actually less, There wasn't the option of buying hulls or tech to speed things up. You could only spend coins on time
    But would still say be more Coins for the time then currently, unless you had partial time to buy before, least against repairs, right??

Thanks,

MVK

• coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 9:00PM
    not sure I follow your English. but 1 coin has always = 3 minutes.... and the coins you bought were the coins you bought back then, you didn't get bonus coins, huts or tech....

I'm not surprised that after playing only 10 months you have no idea what you are talking about
  • Bigfr0
    Bigfr0
    Potential Threat
    Oh look, the insanely overpriced $99 deals are back!  kixeye, will you ever learn?

Fix the game or #nocoin2017

• Bigfr0
    Bigfr0
    Potential Threat
    awww I'm in jail because kixeye is too spineless/stupid to accept the fact that the vast majority of their customers are **** off at what they have done to this game.  I just played your lame event for 3 minutes and now have 10 hours of repair...perhaps if you adjusted the build and repair times, I wouldn't have the time I do to come on here and call you out for your ignorance.  put me in jail, ban me, do whatever...as always, I will create a new account and continue to trash your customer experience until you either go out of business, or smarten up and LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER BASE. 

Which part of my tag line violates your TOS?  is it the #, is it the NO, is it the COIN, or is it the 2017?

You have violated the TOS of my customer experience since the grand rebalance so if I'm violating yours through my rants, then Id say we should call it even.
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    not sure I follow your English. but 1 coin has always = 3 minutes.... and the coins you bought were the coins you bought back then, you didn't get bonus coins, huts or tech....

I'm not surprised that after playing only 10 months you have no idea what you are talking about
    Was referring to the partial place of being able to say coin 10 coins out of a 100 coins for still 90 coins left, against the worth of the 100 coins to still spend there was another 20 things of 100 coins to still try to spare for.

And of 10 months playing, yes, I should not be able to answer the question to say I'm asking. But I'll say I haven't said that already either.

Thanks,

MVK