ROCKET SILO

Blackheart41975
Blackheart41975
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 42
edited 12 Oct 2017, 9:55PM
I have Achilles on mine and during the event resurrection i noticed my rocket silo is not firing? i'm in sec 47

• Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 272
    my Achilles also make nothing at the event Invasion, perhaps unconscious

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• USJuggernaut
    USJuggernaut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 366
    Achilles only fire are "Unique" units, which is Kixeye code for "whatever the **** they want." According to them, zombies are not unique units...
    WC Name: JUGGERNAUT but you can call me Juggs. Lvl: 44. Sector: Good question. Playing this INFURIATING game since summer 2012.
  • Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,627

Change it to earth shatter

• Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,627

And remember that you don't need a worker anymore to change turrets so change all your AA to ground defence (up to wave 7 at least)

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    Achilles only fire are "Unique" units, which is Kixeye code for "whatever the **** they want." According to them, zombies are not unique units...
    "Unique" units are units that we can legally only have one of. Titan, Sandstorm, Blackout, Jugg, Herald, etc. where you can only legally have one of these units. (Yes I know you can have 3 titans with your own, and the twin titan op, but KIX still sees the titan as a unique from my understanding). 

"Semi-Unique" units are units that we have to unlock more of. Faction units such as Liberators, Acolytes, Spartans, etc. where we have to unlock each unit.

"Legacy" units are units where you unlock one, and then you can make them forever. Owls, Attack dogs, Buggies, etc where you can make as many as you want without unlocking. They brought these type of unit back with hornet and yellowjacket from last event. 

Achilles is only supposed to fire at the first grouping that I posted called "unique". 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new