@CM

red.neck.921677
red.neck.921677
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 20
When Are We going to Get some kind of Update for the Month Event i think Someone is Slacking here and think we need a New CM do not think you are Cut out for this Job no Hard Feeling but last guy was always on top of the stuff the Monthy Event is only 7 days away and we have not seen or heard anything about it Thanks and hope to hear back Soon
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,296
    When Are We going to Get some kind of Update for the Month Event i think Someone is Slacking here and think we need a New CM do not think you are Cut out for this Job no Hard Feeling but last guy was always on top of the stuff the Monthy Event is only 7 days away and we have not seen or heard anything about it Thanks and hope to hear back Soon
    I do actually prefer to get information about the event and how it's set up in the last minute to make it more or less surprising. It makes the excitement level rise slightly as you haven't got that much information about this piece of content prior to the release.

However, we as players should still get some information from the devs like what there view on the "State of the Game" and plans for the future so we have something to discuss and help kixeye by giving them suggestion on how kixeye should make the future of WC better.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Macker666
    Macker666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 98
    it's good to know the faction track well in advance in case we need to build more units, if it's going to be a track specific to units i don't normally use then it takes tome to grind out thorium to build them
  • Macker666
    Macker666
    Potential Threat
    * time 
    also with invasion, training tokens etc the grind is crippling at the moment
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,296
    Macker666 said:
    it's good to know the faction track well in advance in case we need to build more units, if it's going to be a track specific to units i don't normally use then it takes tome to grind out thorium to build them
    I would prefer to have the faction track as an event feature at all as it restricts which units I'm allowed to use to conquer a base. In addition, the faction track do also force the player to chance the faction regularly as it will grant the play access to advantages during the event which makes it easier to compete for that player in the event which removes the point of specializing your army by which faction you join. The final argument that will be said against factions is that it's very unrealistic as in a War, you do usually steal technology from your opponents to have an advantage in the battlefield.

In conclusion, the faction track is more or less a feature that limits the player instead of expanding the game.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Nasar jan
    Nasar jan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1

I didn't receive the blood thorium. As I have 10101 honours. Plz fix this problem

• Macker666
    Macker666
    Potential Threat
    Axel L said:
    Macker666 said:
    I would prefer to have the faction track as an event feature at all as it restricts which units I'm allowed to use to conquer a base. In addition, the faction track do also force the player to chance the faction regularly as it will grant the play access to advantages during the event which makes it easier to compete for that player in the event which removes the point of specializing your army by which faction you join. The final argument that will be said against factions is that it's very unrealistic as in a War, you do usually steal technology from your opponents to have an advantage in the battlefield.

In conclusion, the faction track is more or less a feature that limits the player instead of expanding the game.
    i totally agree - just nice to know what is coming up in the event, fore warned is fore armed :-)
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 11:51PM
    October Event: New Faction Unit
    *I know your shocked as I was about Zombies!
    #NoZombiesResurrection
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 626
    Kill zombies, and blow stuff up to win prizes. :sweat_smile: LOL 
    Test