The PHNXX Refugee Program....

Cap'n Deadpool
Cap'n Deadpool
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,767
Is your alliance dead or dying? Are you all alone in a dead sector? Do you still want to play BP and be part of a team? Then sign up now for the PHNXX Refugee Program!

With no pressure to join what-so-ever, you simply (and your friend(s)) jump to our sector, as see how you like things. If we're to your liking, you can join us and rule the seas. If we're NOT your mug of rum, simply either stay in sector as a non-allied friend, or jump to any other sector of your choice.

Of course, we'd prefer experienced pirates, but we're willing to train and support new sea-dogs to a certain extent; Beggars will NOT be tolerated, but those asking for legitimate help will mostly likely get what they need.

If interested, leave your mark on this board, or send me a message by carrier pigeon (PM in game).

Let the seas fiercely burn and your rum glasses be ever full... 
  • kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 128
    hahahhha sorry, game is dying an there is no stopping it now, only the strong will survive, an thats kind of what kix wants, since the majority of the strong, are those that coin heavily
  • Veki1911
    Veki1911
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 9
    Hi there. Could I join? I'm a veteran player who just came back to the game with an new-ish account. I'm a mere lvl 40, but I'll catch up. One day, that is. :D 
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Veki1911 said:
    Hi there. Could I join? I'm a veteran player who just came back to the game with an new-ish account. I'm a mere lvl 40, but I'll catch up. One day, that is. :D 
    Plenty of room in 363 :D 
  • Veki1911
    Veki1911
    Greenhorn
    Veki1911 said:
    I sent you a request, so that I can jump. :) 
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Veki1911 said:
    Veki1911 said:
    Accepted :)
  • Veki1911
    Veki1911
    Greenhorn
    Veki1911 said:
    Veki1911 said:
    Accepted :)
    I landed there and so far I love it here. :D 
  • Embers2Ashes
    Embers2Ashes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 25
    the best alliance advert ever  lol    I shot you a friend request and will jump after the raid..   Gave me a giggle... cause thats exactly what I feel like half the time, a BP refugee, most of the people I "grew up" with no longer play.  :(
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    the best alliance advert ever  lol    I shot you a friend request and will jump after the raid..   Gave me a giggle... cause thats exactly what I feel like half the time, a BP refugee, most of the people I "grew up" with no longer play.  :(
    It's what inspired e to post- We were having a "whatever happened to X" session in sector comms, and sadly, the common reply was "they just got tired and quit". So if we can provide a space for old and new players alike... well, why not?
  • Embers2Ashes
    Embers2Ashes
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 25
    <3   See you after the raid then.
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    Have a good raid :)
  • kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 128
    Veki1911 said:
    ex banned player huh

• Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,165
    Well written post with an injection of humour.
    What more can I say? Currently in 363 for a visit, but probably port out after the week...
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • Cap'n Deadpool
    Cap'n Deadpool
    I'll remind 363 to get their shots and blood tests...
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    ****, they censored..
    L
    M
    F
    A
    O