The Kixeye settings function is flawed...

ray.orme
ray.orme
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 4
I am trying to open a ticket for support and Kixeye is telling me I need to have a valid e-mail address to do so.  This seams like a valid point so I try to open up the Kixeye settings to update my e-mail address and I receive a box saying I'm not logged in.  It then wants me to verify security via my facebook account which I'm fine with.  It then gives me an error that the e-mail associated wit my facebook account is invalid.

Well, I know that is no longer a valid e-mail address.  I do not have to have a valid e-mail address to have a facebook account  and I shouldn't have to update facebook to update Kixeye.  I do not want my private e-mail address anywhere near those billions of monkeys.  If a working e-mail address is needed for Kixeye so that I can open up a support ticket I can provide that.  I am really upset that I have wasted so much time to just file a ticket.  Who knows how long it will take for a resolution on that.  Over 5 years I have been playing!  Ridiculous...
  • ray.orme
    ray.orme
    Greenhorn
    edited 4 Sep 2017, 5:37PM
    Ok KIXEYE, what the heck???

It has been over a week and not one response from anyone.   I still have not been able to submit a support ticket and now need to open another support ticket.  I am doing nothing but trying to follow procedure for resolving an issue and am getting held up by your own website from doing so. 

Let me break it down real simple for you:
    1.)  To get help with an issue in a game you must file a support ticket.
    2.)  To file a support ticket you must be able to login to your kixeye account.
    3.)  To login to your kixeye account, it has to verify security via facebook.
    4.)  For kixeye requirements, facebook needs to have an e-mail address that is valid.
    5.)  I am unwilling to put a valid e-mail address on facebook for a billion monkeys, but will give it to kixeye.
    6.)  I CAN NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM KIXEYE IN A TIMELY MANNER ON THIS ISSUE!

I play the game just fine via facebook gameroom, all while not having a valid facebook e-mail address.

I don't think I am being unreasonable in my very simple request and now have two issues with one of your products that I would like addressed sooner than later.  I may have just recently joined your forums but have been using your products for a long time.  The issues I have with your product should also be simple but 10 days with no help to even file support tickets makes me worry a bit about things and how they get done on your end.
  • ray.orme
    ray.orme
    Greenhorn
    Over 2 weeks have passed and no response from kixeye.  I need to open 2 tickets and am still unable to do so because I can't update my e-mail address to my new one because I can't login into kixeye.  Do any of the moderators still check the forums or is this a waste of time and I am just out of luck?
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 4,498
    ray.orme said:
    Over 2 weeks have passed and no response from kixeye.  I need to open 2 tickets and am still unable to do so because I can't update my e-mail address to my new one because I can't login into kixeye.  Do any of the moderators still check the forums or is this a waste of time and I am just out of luck?
    Please contact a Kixeye Moderator or Community Manager for the game you are playing. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment