Trees between buildings

Rob de R
Rob de R
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,038
Hey Kixeye i am bit done with this...
70% of the bases i attack do have base expansion with trees between the buildings, buildings way behind those ruins etc powermast in base
In the past i reported it and nothing was done
I asked support they say it is a bug
But i pay for that expansion so if it is a bug or a cheat something needs to be done about the unfair advantage what those players have.
otherwise i feel that i pay for their illegal/bugged expansion and i doubt that many lvl 39 did buy max expansions
So pls Kixeye do something about those bases with not a legal expansion or give everyone the same advantage> so make the expansions at least cheaper a lot or do you think that i am going to waste 250 gold for next expansion when half community has it has bugged or cheated?????
LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,968
    So you made a video of you hitting a base and as you are attacking that base you see trees in the middle ?
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,038
    Perry299 said:
    So you made a video of you hitting a base and as you are attacking that base you see trees in the middle ?
    http://prntscr.com/gwf637 like this (btw this guy is using instant base repair aswell!!)  and i have see them even worse .. did sent dozens to fairplay, did sent screenshot to support with the question  what was going on... in War path more then 50% of the more then 100 base i attacked had this
    LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,968
    Yes base repair cheat has not been fixed yet ..... 
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 616
    nor has cheated base expansion.  Its cost me over 1000 gold to expand mine, we all know how to do it for free, but that would be cheating and I don't cheat. After saying that why should I spend 1000 gold when others just use a 3rd party program and get it for free ?
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 4,468
    This is a visual error.  If you compare the image you see from a players base and a picture the player takes from their base, you will see that the building, trees and other base related visual images may not be the same.  This is a known issue and has been brought to the attention of Kixeye several times.   Currently, there is no time frame for a solution for this.  

If you suspect a player of cheating, please send in a Report a Suspected cheater request with images or video so Kixeye can make determination about the validity of the account.  

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Strike-force Captain
    CyberToad said:
    This is a visual error.  If you compare the image you see from a players base and a picture the player takes from their base, you will see that the building, trees and other base related visual images may not be the same.  This is a known issue and has been brought to the attention of Kixeye several times.   Currently, there is no time frame for a solution for this.  

If you suspect a player of cheating, please send in a Report a Suspected cheater request with images or video so Kixeye can make determination about the validity of the account.  

Come on Toad, I realise you have to tow the party line but we know the difference between a cheated base and not.  I pvp a lot and the number of bases with cheated expansion is huge, more often than not these go hand in hand with instant base repair and huge res payouts.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    CyberToad said:

Come on Toad, I realise you have to tow the party line but we know the difference between a cheated base and not.  I pvp a lot and the number of bases with cheated expansion is huge, more often than not these go hand in hand with instant base repair and huge res payouts.
    Between all the players who say I cheat because of this and the support answers, this is where we are.  Only Kixeye can say for sure if the player is cheating.  Currently, if you view my main account which is maxed for size, you will see trees inside my base.  But when I show you an image of the base as I see it, you will not see trees in my base.   This is information that I have given to Kixeye on this issue and the reply I posted is where we are. 

I am asking the new game team if they will follow up on this, but for now, sending in reports is all we can do.

Not "Toading" the Line, just giving you the information as it was given to me.

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Naichel
    Naichel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 141
    toading the line? since when did cybertoad get a sense of humour  :p :p
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Naichel said:
    toading the line? since when did cybertoad get a sense of humour  :p :p
    My friends say I am never serious, so, thanks for the complement ;)

• Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 441
    I want Trees too! and maybe a little spot for a garden a few flower pots etc.
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Strike-force Captain
    I want Trees too! and maybe a little spot for a garden a few flower pots etc.

sadly they only come in the free upgrades lol
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 510
    nor has cheated base expansion.  Its cost me over 1000 gold to expand mine, we all know how to do it for free, but that would be cheating and I don't cheat. After saying that why should I spend 1000 gold when others just use a 3rd party program and get it for free ?
    This. All of a sudden all these dirt poor third worlders have bases expanded all the way to the edge of the screen & nothing is being done to fix it...
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    Rob de R said:
    Hey Kixeye i am bit done with this...
    70% of the bases i attack do have base expansion with trees between the buildings, buildings way behind those ruins etc powermast in base
    In the past i reported it and nothing was done
    I asked support they say it is a bug
    But i pay for that expansion so if it is a bug or a cheat something needs to be done about the unfair advantage what those players have.
    otherwise i feel that i pay for their illegal/bugged expansion and i doubt that many lvl 39 did buy max expansions
    So pls Kixeye do something about those bases with not a legal expansion or give everyone the same advantage> so make the expansions at least cheaper a lot or do you think that i am going to waste 250 gold for next expansion when half community has it has bugged or cheated?????
    I know there is a bug where if you advance scout a base, it shows trees sometimes inside boarders. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,912
    xxCroftYxx said:  ...base expansion....Its cost me over 1000 gold to expand mine...
    How does that <1000 gold break down?

How many levels of expansion are there?

- the first expansion costs 50 gold
    - the second cost 100 gold
    - the third expansion costs 150 gold
    ...what follows?