BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• Altonator
    Altonator
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
    Altonator said:
    As it stands only a couple of hundred people will get the new ship, weapon and special......only a hand full of people will get every thing.......the jack pot targets need to spawn more to give the other 99.99% a chance at top prizes
           Well said   I know for a fact that alotta guys in my ally would happilly kill 88s and 99s   . as it is a known cost and risk vs reward . not to mention  well built top end bases are kinda hard to break atm in time  . We  all would like to win a few toys  heck then a guy may just have to coin that sy after all   . But what do  I know  
    As I said this really is a PvP event so the PvE points should really be a bonus not the focus 
              Well  as sometimes things in the game must be nerfed . Right now the only players holding bounty to steal are top end bases  op 10 long channell  axioms  gates  ... . So  in order for us peasants  to get points . Well we love the 88 s and 99 s  . And would spend coin to kill them  cause we want toys   :smile:
  • robert.ouellette.56
    robert.ouellette.56
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 85
    I just spent over an hour of my time in search of bases to smash...And guess what ...didn't find 1 active base...all were dead...All were level 75+  all said they awarded at least 20 + ( useless medals )  Would it be to much to ask if the developers could set up something when you click on a base to see if it has been active in the last....Say 1 week...or so..???   
      O k now I have wasted 1 hour and 15 minutes on this game...time to go do something....  :)
  • SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 317
    Someone explain to me when you reach 10k why is it hard to fine a base to hit i am 41k every base i see i cant hit is is because it's secured, if that is the case think there should be a change or something cause i feel like now i have to wait for the bandits to come out to keep getting more points Just need some advice if that is how this bounty is suppose to work.
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 604
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 1:35AM
    SCYTHE60 said:
    Someone explain to me when you reach 10k why is it hard to fine a base to hit i am 41k every base i see i cant hit is is because it's secured, if that is the case think there should be a change or something cause i feel like now i have to wait for the bandits to come out to keep getting more points Just need some advice if that is how this bounty is suppose to work.
    The more unsecured bounty you have the harder it is to find a base that has more then you. I found that looking at leaderboard is the best way to find people with high amounts of unsecured bounty! And since the fix the base will pay out what they say! Another thing that I noticed is the locator only works to locate base that have bounty 5 sectors each way! 

Just so you know you are worth 2534 bounty to me. SO you have a really high amount of unsecured bounty.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    well....jumped in the pool...I have to say.  this bounty is a lot more boring than the last one.  Before, i was in a perma-bubble.  three hours into it and the only hit, I got was asking someone else who was hitting bases.

'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• SCYTHE60
    SCYTHE60
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 317
    i ahve tried leader board bounty lifebounty nope not one base i can hit i can't get me points fast enough that way if i have to wait for banits to show up all the time needs some more tweeking

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    beel78 said:
    well....jumped in the pool...I have to say.  this bounty is a lot more boring than the last one.  Before, i was in a perma-bubble.  three hours into it and the only hit, I got was asking someone else who was hitting bases.

yeah there's not much hitting it seems.

basically you can just sit there and earn the bulk of the prizes except for the ship.

easiest free stuff ever.

as expected.
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,758
    I told myself I wasn't gonna do bounty, but after deciding to coin the remaining time on the Axiom and Omega Gatling Research, I decided to go for it. Now I'm just a bit over 7k bounty. :smile:
  • Robert Covey
    Robert Covey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 2
    The first Bounty was awesome and so is this Bounty but I feel something needs to be said about the unfair advantage . player 100+ are camping on levels alot lower than them , so us players that are lower levels that are trying to play the bounty are very easy pray . As I was getting points they take them away lol " yes I find it funny " but still the same it makes it real hard to get ahead and catch up to to best of the best of this game thanks MrCrabs  
  • harry.linderman
    harry.linderman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 88
    question exactly what does secured do? if i'm reading it right you can have 1700 a day that can't be stolen
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,213
    question exactly what does secured do? if i'm reading it right you can have 1700 a day that can't be stolen
    Securing bounty makes it unstealable. You can secure up to 13600 bounty a day.
  • Typhoons
    Typhoons
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2,403

Bounty 2 is nothing more than another pve event.No one is hitting bases,everyone is hitting npc targets.Not a good way to encourage pvp kix.

DoomRooster said
    This Warn You 
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 5:24AM
    Typhoons said:

Bounty 2 is nothing more than another pve event.No one is hitting bases,everyone is hitting npc targets.Not a good way to encourage pvp kix.

Not 100% true....      But the imbalance of base defense against the current fleets we have is really reducing hits also. 
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • jagdkrieger
    jagdkrieger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 318
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 5:59AM
    This Bounty is boring i must agree but it's also very frustrating for me as a middle level player i guess. I'm only level 76. I dont have all the shiny tech, and my locator is nothing but lvl 100s. Like i can kill some 100s and 90s bases but those are few and far between. right now 89 and below is my best bet for being successful in an attack and it's not possible. So many dead bases and people not really even bothering play. And because I'm trying to be active I'm just making my self a target. It's not even really worth me investing the time into this event. I really do wish this event had a button to drop out because it really sucks. So far i've been nothing more then a farm. I got 7K bounty sitting on my **** and logging in. My locator never gives me targets in my range. that i can reliably go after so theres no chance for me to even be realistically competitive. Which sucks because i do like pvp. But right now i wont do a bounty event ever again this will be the last for me unless kixeye can find a way to make me feel like i'm going to be something more then a farm. Cause i wont subject myself to that again. Sorry.

• Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,380
    I just love the bugs, this time they are for our favor. Last BH you hit a base that had like 1 building alive, for some strange reason, you did lose points if you killed that or retreated. This time i found a base with 1x turret in the middle of other buildings that were totally destroyed, this 1 must have some super defense %, ALSO the OP was destroyed. Guess what happened when i killed that 1 turret, i actually did get the +300 points as promised when attacking the base, so i did not kill the OP..

If they can't get their rules straight and WORKING, do not put out these kind of events anymore, ok? 

And yes, this was not a PvP event at all!!!! Do not put out any PvE targets for points, if you want to award PvP players to keep on hitting bases. Just make it possible to those PvE players to get the DEFENSE toys at some point.
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    Milo-Ant said:
    question guys

seems to me the the base hitting activity is even lower than normal, is it the case that players decided have an indirect gentleman agreement  so nobody suffer repair and all focus on the occupied bases?

actually the fact is no one can get in a decent OP10 base

this no one cant thing is a myth

but in general yes seems nobody wanna bother, this bounty reduced the base hits considerably but thats based on my own monitoring and that can b way off

actually its the truth.

To make matters worse, GD Aruspex thinks its a good idea to LIMIT the number of players who will have a ship to get in decent OP10 bases, further LIMITING PvP

I used to have top players hit me all the time, I know what I'm talking about with base defence, Most never got in my Op9, OP10 is a bridge too far

• Taffbb3zt
    Taffbb3zt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    I have found that bases are still dead? it shows bounty on their bases, but still a dead base, this was a issue last Bounty. think the base should auto repair for those dong the Bounty. Then when you hit or they hit you you at least get some of the Bounty and not just a dead base and a snipped fleet
    Taff_bb
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 648
    Dead bases. I think the only way to get around it, is bases that's in or not should when attacking it restore and give you 300 bounty. This thing about secure and unsecure is rubbish. Especially for under 90 bases. Too open the field all bases should be in bounty. Especially the ones not in a Allianz. dead bases or not. Then at least we can get a benefit out off all the dead bases in the sectors. People not doing the bounty don't need too have defence fleet in. When they want too play their base reset when they are on.
  • TheTomsk
    TheTomsk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 193
    I am on 12,000 points and it is impossible to get anywhere. Even bases 20 levels above me are worth less than 100 points.
  • tepel
    tepel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 493
    Best event i played for kix ever. Verry fun, good targets, good way to steal,...
    Maybe little bit more secured every day would be nice.
  • Taffbb3zt
    Taffbb3zt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    I think auto repair is a MUST on all bases in Bounty. I have pressed repair more times in the last 3 days than i have in the last 3 months lol. But it is fun. No guard and no worries
    Taff_bb
  • Ice_DS
    Ice_DS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 363
    will we get the final bounty grant at the end of the event or no?
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Altonator said:
    No  targets hardly for PvP  . and often we don t get any bounty tho we are told we will .  Just  make the 99 s an 88s spawn more kixeye . Please so at least those of us who did opt  in  can get worthy prizes  tyvm

why should someone who opted in to a broken feature be awarded for their stupidity?

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    I just spent over an hour of my time in search of bases to smash...And guess what ...didn't find 1 active base...all were dead...All were level 75+  all said they awarded at least 20 + ( useless medals )  Would it be to much to ask if the developers could set up something when you click on a base to see if it has been active in the last....Say 1 week...or so..???   
      O k now I have wasted 1 hour and 15 minutes on this game...time to go do something....  :)

look outside their base and see if they are generating cargoes.........that's what I do

normally no cargoes = dead base

• fulcrumer
    fulcrumer
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,097
    i have had one hit (achieved 15% with 2 fleets) and a few peeps which suggests to me something needs to change
  • Missed_Me
    Missed_Me
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 43
    When do the jackpot targets spawn? Are they on a schedule?
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

How about a faster repairon guard fleet....sure let's give you a 4 hr bubble but your guard fleet will take 10 hours to repair.

This bounty Makes no fckn sense.

Deff won't participate in bh3 or w/e. Waste of time

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,213
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2,195
    Laredo said:
    The spawn times are unknown as it says in the briefing "they spawn rarely".
    They could do with spawning more! There is hardly anything to hit. Not many taking part.
    Coming Soon in Kixeye land means "When Satan need to put the heating on"