This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Stuck in tutorial

ClashofClansIsBetter
ClashofClansIsBetter
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 5

I have already contacted kixeye about this but I cannot wait any longer.

I upgraded my Command Center to level 3 and was forced to do a tutorial. It brought me to a world map and is now asking me to tap and scout a base. But tapping on the base wont do anything. What do I do.

I tried clearing data of the game but still stuck.

Idk how to post a picture.

• ClashofClansIsBetter
    ClashofClansIsBetter
    Greenhorn

I saw another thread about this and learned that I should wait until the next update. Well Im not waiting 1-2 weeks for that bullshit. They fvcked up backyard monsters, not this one please.

• ClashofClansIsBetter
    ClashofClansIsBetter
    Greenhorn

Why the **** cant they fix a small bug in a **** tutorial. **** noob devs. Its been going on for long yet it is still **** there. What in the **** what ****

• ClashofClansIsBetter
    ClashofClansIsBetter
    Greenhorn

**** this game. It really sucks.

• ClashofClansIsBetter
    ClashofClansIsBetter
    Greenhorn

I swear, kixeye never gives a **** about us. Like how they never gave a **** about players of bym. **** scrubs.

• Sachin Dalvi
    Sachin Dalvi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 2

Same issue m facing ... They never reply ... What's up with tutorial... Can't fix bugs properly???

• killquix
    killquix
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 8

I'm stuck in tutorial 2 and very mad I just spent cash on this game and can't even play cause the stupid tutorial is froze

• josh clark0
    josh clark0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2

It stupid still stuck in war zone for 150-200 days