This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Stuck in warzone

Chris Zamora
Chris Zamora
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 2

I went to start my first warzone battle and I told me to scout the first base and I can't. I'm stuck there

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,639
    This is a known issue the game team is working on. They should have it fixed soon. In the meantime, they run a script regularly to unstick players in this state, and it's typically done with each update. The next time an update is available, pick it up and you should get unstuck.
    WC:RA/VC Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2

Im in that issue now... so I have to wait for an update to get unstuck?!

• Hunty24
    Hunty24
    Greenhorn

@hemoglobin said:
    Im in that issue now... so I have to wait for an update to get unstuck?!

Ditto . Is that the only option ?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Yes, this is the only option. However, the game has been updating fairly frequently so you shouldn't have to wait longer than 1-2 weeks to get unstuck.
  • Tank_ass
    Tank_ass
    Greenhorn

I'm also stuck :(
    "Tap and scout base " step has been completed but RUBI is still replaying this step - cannot play any part of the game due to this happening every time I open up the game !!

• Kevin Tornquist
    Kevin Tornquist
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 8
    i am also stuck in this section, right when i hit level 11 and now i cant play at all
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Again, the game team is aware and are actively looking into it. We appreciate your patience.
  • killquix
    killquix
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 8

Can I just get a refund I just spent money on this game got to play it for like an hour or 2 andn8t gets stuck and you tell me I have to wait weeks I expect some form of compensation this is crap and I will just I think put this game down it's cost me money already I apparently wasted since I can't use anything I just perchused I want to file a complaint

• mtr619
    mtr619
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 1

Weeks? Nah?