Bounty what do I wrong to get points?

Captain-NL
Captain-NL
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
edited 28 Aug 2017, 3:01PM
 I am 122e in the world and attack an base who are 95e in the ranking of the bounty. I saw that I can win 880 point's I think Yes, he is mine. I go in his base and damage him 100%. But I got 0 points.

Do I something wrong???

Greets captain NL
Captain NL
  • The-Hammer5
    The-Hammer5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3
    Join the club.  A lot of people are hitting bases and not getting their bounty!!
  • Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 432
     I am 122e in the world and attack an base who are 95e in the ranking of the bounty. I saw that I can win 880 point's I think Yes, he is mine. I go in his base and damage him 100%. But I got 0 points.

Do I something wrong???

Greets captain NL
    Was prob damaged so in that case a toss up to get points or not. If you provide proof in a ticket you can get points.
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • don.ryan.925
    don.ryan.925
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    I have not signed up for the Bounty event but I did see in the rules that the OP must be at 100% or else you get nothing.    I don't know if this applies to your situation or not.
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 437
    Hi mate. You where wrong in hitting him. ha ha. More serious note. It seems how higher your points the more that happens. They are addressing the issue.
  • Corneliusbil
    Corneliusbil
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 1
    I've his 6 bases with bounty but 0 for me
  • spindo
    spindo
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 2
    yep same here, should have got 2000 bounty and got zero today. And to send proof thats a lot of pictures to take. One before going in, one to show you leveled it, one to show you didnt get bounty and that maybe 6 times a day or more? ****

• verdie.cramer
    verdie.cramer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 13
    this has to be a joke I would hope, can't imagine a game company releasing something this poorly organized and unstable. 

• kixeyeuser_3328632
    kixeyeuser_3328632
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2
    i did not get bounty points lost 3 fleets 12 hour repair why ???
  • this has to be a joke I would hope, can't imagine a game company releasing something this poorly organized and unstable. 

According to the stats you've been around for almost 3 years now. Have you not been paying attention?   LOL