new subs

Max Gruber
Max Gruber
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 6

I wonder if it is possible to make a new kind of Submarine type hull? make it so that it is mostly specialized in hunting other subs, or countering Thermal Imaging, possibly both. Such a sub would go a long way for submarine users, and making the game more balanced for subs.

• rogue2k0
    rogue2k0
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 183
    It already exists - its called the Tideseeker
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 10,979
    Countering thermal would make them very op and will and should never happen. 
    Life is too short not to have fun playing games. Best of luck to all.

Officially retired 11/11/17
  • DEATHLORD1258
    DEATHLORD1258
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 74
    I had thought of having kixs make a sub that lays Mines, It could be a good base defender or against other fleets in PVP. have it lay several different types stun, ice or fire fields or even slow a fleet down on a attack. The part on this would be on what types of mines you resurch, such like your Launch pad, different mines with different strengths of damage.
    DEATHLORD
  • rayden
    rayden
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,195
    yea and then we could have secret agents dropped from subs to plant explosives on base fleets then pick em up later

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,752
    Can this be taken to Wishlist?
    Screw the rules, I'm Pinkie Pie. =3
  • DEATHLORD1258
    DEATHLORD1258
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 74
    rayden said:
    yea and then we could have secret agents dropped from subs to plant explosives on base fleets then pick em up later

secret agents don't plant explosives the seals do that, 
    DEATHLORD
  • Rick Swank
    Rick Swank
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 286
    Kix hates subs and always has.  For them to make one that their flts can not detect will never happen and if the did, they would just put in some other detection device to give them a bigger advantage.
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 461

I wonder if it is possible to make a new kind of Submarine type hull? make it so that it is mostly specialized in hunting other subs, or countering Thermal Imaging, possibly both. Such a sub would go a long way for submarine users, and making the game more balanced for subs.

i built one retribution...its 96mph and kills subs with ease

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,237

Balance for subs... now that is funny.
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward