In loving memory...

• Thane Mantis
    Thane Mantis
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 665
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:

Yep, should be awesome to watch. Can't wait for the next episodes.

I've heard some say this episode was the weakest thus far, any thoughts on that? Whilst I thought it was good myself, it didn't seem to have the same punchyness as most other episodes in my view, and the humour was levelled out somewhat to make room for character development.

Hmm, I never really thought about that until now but I suppose that isn't too unfair a criticism. Personally I still think it was a good episode with alot of funny moments and I don't think it was the weakest, but it does look like character development may be a focus.
    I actually remember watching a Wisecrack video (specifically this one) on the episode and they also made a similar statement about how whilst they think Rick will remain unchanging and uncaring as ever his family will get developed more, especially Jerry.
    Thoughts on that possibility? 
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,948

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:

Yep, should be awesome to watch. Can't wait for the next episodes.

I've heard some say this episode was the weakest thus far, any thoughts on that? Whilst I thought it was good myself, it didn't seem to have the same punchyness as most other episodes in my view, and the humour was levelled out somewhat to make room for character development.

Hmm, I never really thought about that until now but I suppose that isn't too unfair a criticism. Personally I still think it was a good episode with alot of funny moments and I don't think it was the weakest, but it does look like character development may be a focus.
    I actually remember watching a Wisecrack video (specifically this one) on the episode and they also made a similar statement about how whilst they think Rick will remain unchanging and uncaring as ever his family will get developed more, especially Jerry.
    Thoughts on that possibility? 

The first episode of series 3 did seem to suggest Rick won't be developing any.