This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Sea littered with pointless cargo fleets

Sir_Viper
Sir_Viper
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 258
Kixeye had to change the cargo spawn to provide enough targets to Retro hulls in the Foundry, I get that, but the that foundry method is no longer current. So why is the sea still littered with level 40 cargo ? Time to switch back to old spawn mechanics maybe ?
  • Joseph Albritton
    Joseph Albritton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2
    Because the spawn level is based on player base levels in the area?
  • Sir_Viper
    Sir_Viper
    Minor Nuisance
    Because the spawn level is based on player base levels in the area?
    Nope, I'm a 101 surrounded by 80's, 90's 100's, and yet there are 2 40's taking up the space where my 2 71's should be. Annoying as I only ever hit cargo to rank fleets.
  • rebecca.g.banks
    rebecca.g.banks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 48
    I at least agree that the foundry is no longer current for many players.
  • The_Cobaltazule
    The_Cobaltazule
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 55
    O...M...G! Now someone is even gripping about 2 40's near his base. What's next-the sea isn't blue enough?

• Major Kessler
    Major Kessler
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,074
    ... What's next-the sea isn't blue enough?

Oh, so you noticed that did you? me too!
    It takes a special kind of stupid to post your tips 'n tricks on an official forum, and then come back whining like a jet engine because they "fixed it".
  • Major Kessler
    Major Kessler
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,074
    I like having the place littered with cargo fleets. The main game is now so boring and chore-laden it's fun to build fleets of LCX and Destroyer X etc. to hit them. Can finally go back to having fun without needing a second and third mortgage......
    It takes a special kind of stupid to post your tips 'n tricks on an official forum, and then come back whining like a jet engine because they "fixed it".
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 675
    Sir_Viper said:
    Kixeye had to change the cargo spawn to provide enough targets to Retro hulls in the Foundry, I get that, but the that foundry method is no longer current. So why is the sea still littered with level 40 cargo ? Time to switch back to old spawn mechanics maybe ?
    time for you to return to mammys bosom to ease your tensions
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • Sir_Viper
    Sir_Viper
    Minor Nuisance
    Still Troll central on the forums then lol

• blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,517
    edited 25 Jul 2017, 4:02PM
    Sir_Viper said:

• CommodoreScuttle
    CommodoreScuttle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 54
    This is kind of a relevant, but I think you can also get bp parts from them. Not super useful bp that you could not go to another sector to fine, but still.
  • Cpt. Sinksalot
    Cpt. Sinksalot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1
    I dont like the Mega's all pointing in different directions. How about east in the morning and west at night? Except on Tuesday.
  • kixeyeuser_1414590451090_100004424983600
    kixeyeuser_1414590451090_100004424983600
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 540
    I don't like all the 40'S either. I also don't like all the clouds. It always seems to be a cloudy day in my sector. Does anyone have a sunny sector?
  • Rick Swank
    Rick Swank
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 264
    Main purpose for them is to rank your fleets.  Not everyone coins their VXP.    More VXP is awarded for the higher lvl targets than the 40s.  Think that is what their main complaint is.  The person talking about 2 x 40s at their base, they were also meaning that the majority of bases have 40's instead of the 71s and 75s they are supposed to spawn.

• filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4,605
    Sir_Viper said:
    Still Troll central on the forums then lol

Disagreeing with you does not make a person a troll. They have stated their opinion just like you. 
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • CM DOOMROOSTER
    CM DOOMROOSTER
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4,939
    We reduced the spawn count of level 40 salvages a few months ago, after the Foundry update. We can look into reducing them further. 
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.

Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.

Not sure about the rules

I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
  • Ralh3
    Ralh3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 634
    Doom how about dont reduce them...reattach them to base level so they dont spawn unless your the right stinking lvl for them, make ALL cargo based on base level, reducing it is not a proper solution, there is no reason for a group of 10 100+ bases to spawn any lvl 40 cargos at all.
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    I don't like all the 40'S either. I also don't like all the clouds. It always seems to be a cloudy day in my sector. Does anyone have a sunny sector?
    not sure if you're just being sarcastic but i hate the clouds as well
    i turned them off along with a lot of other things like sound
    and the first 5 options in the effects tab