Purchase online the super heroes

Robertson Quay
Robertson Quay
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
User I.D. :23273197, facebook I.D.: 100005298995818
I am unable to submit by ticket. On 3/6/17, i have purchase the super heroes, I am unable to install the Jericho level 40 (expert) due to i already have another Jericho which is level 1. Please assist to scrap the level 1 Jericho. So when the bill arrive , i will make payment. Thank you.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,895

User I.D. :23273197, facebook I.D.: 100005298995818
    I am unable to submit by ticket. On 3/6/17, i have purchase the super heroes, I am unable to install the Jericho level 40 (expert) due to i already have another Jericho which is level 1. Please assist to scrap the level 1 Jericho. So when the bill arrive , i will make payment. Thank you.

You should be able to build expert Jericho when you scrap your standard jericho. This is because you cannot build a unit while you have maxed the build limit which is 1 for Jericho.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Robertson Quay
    Robertson Quay
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    I am unable to scrap the standard Jericho and the expert Jericho unable to built.....Kixeye ,please action or i will not make payment .
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,895

I am unable to scrap the standard Jericho and the expert Jericho unable to built.....Kixeye ,please action or i will not make payment .

What stops you from scraping the standard Jericho. Is it an error message or something else. If you do get an error message, you can always try to reload the game and it may help.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.