Pirate Radio (TM) show Sector 411

2»
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 41

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 6-13-2014, Enjoy.  Watch out fer the Lunarites and Happy Fadder's Day.

• velvas
    velvas
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 55

Another great show Tolk, Thank you very much  <3

• walka
    walka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 65

Best radio station yet

Born in 371
    Hulls Won: Atlas Carrier, Nuclear Cruiser, Missile Cruiser X, Stingray, Goliath, Spectre, Interdictor, Strike Cruiser, Mercury,  Mauler

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

Due to technical difficulties, (computer) the Pirate Radio (TM) show for sector 411 has been delayed for 48 hours,..Thank you for your support.......(Auto man holding onto several severed cables) (evil monkey grin)

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

Due to technical difficulties, (computer) the Pirate Radio (TM) show for sector 411 has been delayed for 48 hours,..Thank you for your support.......(Auto man holding onto several severed cables) (evil monkey grin)  And this is what happened, After throwing a fit and chewing on pulled stereo cables and computer cables, I have awarded Auto Man a new service contract.  After replacing the severed cables and the computer came back up, he danced a jig on my keyboard, there by sending parts of my show into different files,..here is my much delayed show for 7-11-2014.

• velvas
    velvas
    Potential Threat

Thanks Tolk :blush: 

• Rick Argent
    Rick Argent
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 9

request m8,COLD CHISEL,BOW RIVER

• HarrytheHat59
    HarrytheHat59
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

Love the show Tolk!

• Amy Lioness
    Amy Lioness
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 114

tolk u have the most uncanny knack of playing the right song for the situation

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat

This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 8-1-2014, Enjoy.  Happy Birthday to all the leo's out there in Pirate Radio land..

Enjoy the popcorn and bat-wings hehe,  Happy hunting 411,..

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 9-5-2014, Man, where does the time fly to when yer having fun...Enjoy and Happy Hunting 411.  :D 
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    This is  part of The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 9-19-2014, This is to honor one of own  in Sector 411,who had stage iv lung cancer,..SirenGoddessNise,  Happy Hunting 411.  D
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 10-3-2014,...Enjoy and Happy Hunting 411.  D  If you enjoy my show, drop me a note and let me know...
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    This is The Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 2-16-2015, this is a rerun, the final show is this Friday, 02-20-2015...Enjoy and Happy Hunting 411.  D  If you enjoy my show, drop me a note and let me know...
  • Strange One
    Strange One
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 9
    Final show? Say it ain't so!
    -- 5trang3
  • HarrytheHat59
    HarrytheHat59
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    Wait - WHAT!?!  Its been a pleasure Tolk!
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    This is The  last Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411, for 5-15-2015, the final show was supposed to be Friday, 02-20-2015...I was never able to finish it until now,.. I have enjoyed being in this Sector, you are worthy Battle Pirates and I salute you all,..Enjoy and Happy Hunting 411.  D  If you enjoy my show, drop me a note and let me know...
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    (scary laugh)  I'm Back

spin - Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ
    spin - Hocus Pokus - I put a spell on you
    spin - Poltergeist Theme song
    spin - Rowan Atkins - Fatal Beatings

This is the last Pirate Radio(TM) Show for Sector 411,.. for 10-31-2015..  This is the final
    broadcast of Lord Tolkenkoff, also known as the DJ of 411..
    I had hoped that I had entertained you with songs and bad jokes.  I have enjoyed being in 
    this sector, you are one and all worthy Pirates and I salute you all.
    Enjoy and Happy Hunting 411. :-P   If you have enjoyed my show, drop me a line and let me know. 
     (shakes tip jar one last time).
    One last thing, there is a Spider-Squirrel running around loose some where in BP, 
    who goes by the name of Auto-man (Ottomann), I hope he finds a good home.

Welcome to todays show, with yer host, Tolk, The Pirate Radio show..
    <applause>
    Today's guest stars on my show, Sir Paul McCartney,  thank you very much, Tolk...
    Mr. McCartney, if you would please,. <Paul grabs mike, jumps on stage>,
    <applause>
    <Paul McCartney voice> How long ago did you start BP Tolk.
    <Tolk>  It was almost Four years ago that I started playing BP, I just recently lvld up to 63.
    I was a complete noob, but was able to ingrate myself into Sector 411, like heartworms. 
    I made them laugh and sing and for me that was everything,..
    (audience laughs)
    <Paul McCartney voice> I see and do you know that for the past two years, 
    that I have been leading this darn konga line and I am totally exhausted.
    <Tolk voice>  Sorry 'bout that Paul.
    <Paul McCartney voice> thank you, now i'm going home, shower, sleep for a week,.. 
    <Tolk voice> so what you mean Paul, its just another day,
    (audience groans)
    <Don Knott's voice> You kinda look like me now Paul, white, sweating and shaking
    like a Ghost and Mr. Chicken,..
    (audience laughs)
    (Michael J. walks in holding up Tony the Tiger, holding his back)
    <Tony the Tiger voice>  oh the pain, the pain,..
    Michael J. voice> Their always after my lucky top chart hits.. (zombie walks away)

<Battle Pirates>, I AM the crazy whisperer, the pied piper of nut jobs, whack-jobs..
    if your looking for your idiot, he's probably on my back porch, trying to get in,...lol!!!
    an by the way, Discover Card called back, said they want their man card back,..

Hello Mr. Letterman, I have never been to New York City, but I always try to watch the Top Ten list and I thought to myself, self, could Mr. Letterman use another Top Ten list?
    And I thought, why in heak not. A few weeks ago I had to go into a "plush 2-star motel", where the facilities were not up to standards and I thought of you and your Top Ten list.

Top Ten reasons not to stay at a mental Hospital

10.  Nurse, can I change bedrooms, I distinctly remembering asking for a Queen size bed and not a twin sized bed.

9.  Why do patients scrubs have pockets, when they take everything away?

8.  Nurse, where can I plug in my cell phone?
    See reasons #9, I already forgot reason #9!

7.  You can be sure of being bothered at least 15-20 times a day, by the P.A. system, for testing fire stations.

6.  Why are there no real shower handles?

5.  How come its always a Monday on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday?

4.  You'll join the stampede when the call for the food cart arrives.

3.  The Med-tech has a hissy-fit if you dont take your medications on his/her time.

2.  Nurse!, what do you mean, that you don't have my favorite brand of fruit Yogurt,  for a snack.

Top Ten reasons why not to visit a Mental Hospital.

1. The showers here are so small,

(audience) How small are they!

The showers here are so small, You'll know when company arrives 3 minutes before they actualy arrive. 
    (When somebody moves down the hallway, you can watch the shower curtain move in an out.)
     I would like to dedicate this to the Proud Men and Women who have served in the Armed Services who come  
    through these doors and the hard working staff who help these troubled Men and Women find the light at the
     end of the Tunnel.

Sandor

spin - The Eagles - Take it Easy
    spin - The Beatles - In My Life
    spin - Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever
    spin - Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

(static)  Hello to the People of Planet Earth, this is Moon Base Alpha calling,
     hello, hello,  I'm sorry Commander Koenig, no one seems to be answering.

<Auto man voice>  i'm hungry and there are wolves after me,..
    This is positively the last Pirate Radio(TM) show for Sector 411, for Saterday, 10-31-2015. Not to many Battle Pirates get to say goodbye, before they are sucked into Davey Jones locker.  Several illnessess has affected me over the years and now I have no energy left, except fer this last missive.
    (shakely stands at attention,  (salutes one and all)  Carry on the battle over the Draconians, the Reavers, The Scourges, onward to  Victory!!!
    Enjoy  Happy Hunting,. 

• LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    How many people in BP wants another show, drop me a line and let me know,..raisin hands,..
  • Strange One
    Strange One
    Greenhorn
    Yes, PLEASE!
    -- 5trang3
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    The next show is coming on Monday Oct. 31, 5 pm, MST.. enjoy,..Have a better tomorrow,..
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    Here is my Battle Pirates Radio(TM) show for sector 220,..10-07-2016 If you like my show drop me a line and let me know,..
  • Strange One
    Strange One
    Greenhorn
    Awesome show!
    -- 5trang3
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    I'm not dead yet. if I can remember where i put my last show at i'll post it,..if you like the show, drop me a line and let me know,..
  • velvas
    velvas
    Potential Threat
    Always loved ya shows, they were the heart n soul of 411... you are a part of the best memories of 411 :wink:
  • LordTolkenkoff
    LordTolkenkoff
    Potential Threat
    Hello all, the Tolk man is still here and kicking.  I don't know how much longer I have here in BP so take care ya'll,..
2»