This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Defense against all air attacks

drlgamer
drlgamer
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 31

Is it even possible to defend against an all chopper attack? By that I mean, do I have to choose between my base defending against ground or air? The one size fits all army of all choppers never loses to my base. I have 2 flaks, levels 3&4, both boosted by generators. Doesn't matter though, each attack starts with flying the hinds in and nuking my flaks with air support, followed then by my base's quick demise. If there is a way to defend against all air without leaving myself open to ground attacks? Or should I just go the fact that my base is just a freebie to 90% of the people at my level. So tired of this.

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    Defenses should probably be balanced against both possible attacks.  The air power of helicopters has been reduced and they get decimated by strong Anti-Air Flaks, but tanks and rocket launchers are still strong.  the rocket buggies get chewed up by MG.  mix it up a it.  watch for game updates and don't promote past your ability to defend your base.  
  • Hrinko
    Hrinko
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 13

What do you mean by "don't promote past your ability to defend your base"? Since the update, I have not been able to gain any ground towards the 1,100,000 required for Command Center 6. Before the update, I reached 500,000 easily. Since then, all-chopper squadrons regularly take over 60,000 from me and I can't defend against them. I am wondering if your comment is the key to my problem. (It doesn't seem fair that these all-chopper squadrons share my level!)

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    I promoted past my ability to defend my base.  So now it is difficult to keep metal.  but it is my own fault.  now I am building up my FOB and troops for defensive purposes.  I am also promoting all of my defensive turrets so that I can swap them out as needed.
  • blaazzee
    blaazzee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

It's ridiculous how I can't hold resources, and I'm getting attacked all day by level 6o players as soon as I have 1M or more metal lol. I have CC7 lol like cmon

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    edited 1 Jun 2017, 3:10PM

FireCorp said:

Defenses should probably be balanced against both possible attacks.  The air power of helicopters has been reduced and they get decimated by strong Anti-Air Flaks, but tanks and rocket launchers are still strong.  the rocket buggies get chewed up by MG.  mix it up a it.  watch for game updates and don't promote past your ability to defend your base.  

I have a huge issue with this game design mentality

Proper balance is indicated by a players lvl however in this game your player lvl does little to indicate your overall defense or offense strength and only indicates that you lvld up all the other buildings

This is a head scratcher and it is also why lots of players leave the game. they expected to depend upon an balanced upgrade system not a hidden system behind the actual visual system of player lvl
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil