How can a level 33 defeat defense wave m9

killerdudeXDXD
killerdudeXDXD
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
You are attacked by ultra tanks and nightmares , your only turrets are napalms level 7 but their platform is only level 3. You have 10 liberators, hover tanks and elite vanquishers, and your medal payout is in 14 hours, is there anyway in hell you can survive this wave if you were me? or should i just consider giving up? Medal payout will give 60000 that i can use to buy acolyte or special tail spec op or the viper X spec op if it can help
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 706
    You might have to give it up, and work on getting a little better choices in turrets.  Then again, I could be wrong, I am no expert.

• killerdudeXDXD
    killerdudeXDXD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 116
    what turrets do you recommend?
  • DEMONSLAYER34
    DEMONSLAYER34
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 15
    use howlers on base if you have them. go around the back of them when they attack  keep hitting and moving away your night owls will kill rest if you have them in silo
  • Richard Salazar
    Richard Salazar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 5

You are attacked by ultra tanks and nightmares , your only turrets are napalms level 7 but their platform is only level 3. You have 10 liberators, hover tanks and elite vanquishers, and your medal payout is in 14 hours, is there anyway in hell you can survive this wave if you were me? or should i just consider giving up? Medal payout will give 60000 that i can use to buy acolyte or special tail spec op or the viper X spec op if it can help

if u got enuf medals to buy an ops terrible two(defensive ops)
     that may help.=)