This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Started a beginners alliance

Funken_A
Funken_A
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
edited 5 May 2017, 8:28PM
Quickly grabbed 6 recruits.. At the time all lvl 10 or lower.

Today only one player remains, all the others quit playing the game before lvl 15. The one player barely checks in and doesn't do much. In fact I am flying passed him in lvls and I feel I'm still being kept from playing

So I decided to search for players to invite. Since Ithe name of my alliance is Music Heads.. I searched every famous 60s and 70s music reference and sent out 100 invites for players 2 thru 25......   Most of those players have gone inactive to from what i can tell.

just curious if the developer knows how many players stop playing their game from extremely early on from what i can only assume is the painful wait for oil to build to play.

People download a game to play it nobody in the history of the world believes that starving a game of its basic resource to play it is a recipe for success. You have to create a game that people can play want to play and can play more often to feel engaged enough before they would spend a dime....

So how about you stop discussing this and act upon it so we can play the game way more often
Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    As of today all players have quit this game accept me. I still love the battle system and complexity just wish I could play it more than I can as the game stands

What i noticed is if you don't have oil you can't practice attacks without huge consequences. If you cant practice attacks the 2 to 4 hour wait for another army to be repaired is a huge huge turn off.

Nobody downloads a game to be forced to wait 2 to 4 hours between battles. People want to play

Also there are only a few alliances.. I actually don't under stand the need for alliance or for outposts or anything outside of mining and pvp battles..

Alliances appear useless as I have no intention of blocking map entrances don't care much about le muerte or whatever as that is just a place to waste precious oil for little reward...  I don't even bother with the campaign missions because again waste of oil for little to no reward.

Now maybe someone could explain why an alliance is necessary and why outposts are necessary or even why le muerte or whatever is necessary.. All I see is places to waste oil and take away from the actual game I do play

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil