This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Patch 2.14.3 Announcement (server)

KIXEYE Swag
KIXEYE Swag
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
edited 28 Apr 2017, 1:32AM

A server update has just been made that is the first step in preparation for a new version of the game that will be available for download shortly afterward - Android first and iOS will soon follow. The highlights of these updates include:

• Improved Matchmaking: we are taking steps to more accurately match players via Incursion, based on appropriate levels of power and defense. There will likely be additional tweaks forthcoming
  • S-13: a small reduction in the blast radius of the rockets
  • Increased capacity of Oil Storage and Oil Pumps at all levels
  • Increased Oil cost to repair certain units: Rhino (Lv 6+), Abrams M1A1, Cobra (Lv 2+), Merkava IVM, Guardian, GMLRS, MI28
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements
  • RedQueeny
    RedQueeny
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 28

Hmmmm people ask for oil costs to be lowered, yet i see theyre being increased lol

jokeye

• SuperAlien
    SuperAlien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 54

But they upgraded the rate at which you produce oil, and quantity of storage. So far I think it's a more enjoyable ratio.

• RedQueeny
    RedQueeny
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 28

Yes they upgraded storage and production, but this cost rise will cancel that out..

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 778

0/10
    We ask for decrease oil repair but kixeye apper no lestin to it customer

• EagleEye1776
    EagleEye1776
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 1

The matchmaking is not working I am level being matched with at least 26 to 32 it cost more oil to beat them I feel I am being punished for having a winning strategy.

• johnr.cayton
    johnr.cayton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 32

No, production has not been changed. Only storage capacity. They want you to THINK you have more oil than you do

• Tazmanx67
    Tazmanx67
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 7

The match making in the update is terrible. You get penalised for having a good base so people 6 levels above you get to hit you and take everything you've worked to get. Then when I attack someone I get put against people 5 to 6 levels above me! How is this fair. Took away any reason for us to play and strategies our upgrades. The match making needs to be put back to 3 levels above and 3 levels below!!! This was fair for everyone. If you didn't use your upgrades properly that's your fault. Kixeye shouldn't penalise the ones of us that were smart and UPGRADED well. This match making now takes away any reason for the god players to stay! Please fix this.

• TheJohnDo
    TheJohnDo
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1

Tazmanx67 said:

The match making in the update is terrible. You get penalised for having a good base so people 6 levels above you get to hit you and take everything you've worked to get. Then when I attack someone I get put against people 5 to 6 levels above me! How is this fair. Took away any reason for us to play and strategies our upgrades. The match making needs to be put back to 3 levels above and 3 levels below!!! This was fair for everyone. If you didn't use your upgrades properly that's your fault. Kixeye shouldn't penalise the ones of us that were smart and UPGRADED well. This match making now takes away any reason for the god players to stay! Please fix this.

Fix this ASAP!!!

• Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 778

Problem ,that game we run to collect metal ,cuz that game not good ,

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    edited 4 May 2017, 3:36PM
    This is complete horse ****

Just open up the oil and let us play

Not to mention I'm lvl 22 and got tore up by a lvl 36 yesterday.. How is that OK

but FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST BE HONEST ON WHY YOU ARE BOGARTING THE OIL
    is it because you are doing sever upgrades and can't afford to tax the new servers right away ??? 
    is it because you have enough players who spend gold just to attack over and over again.. ??
    is it because you like seeing lots of pissed off customers and you don't feel you have met your quota yet ?

Here I sit broken hearted

all the oil has been bogarted.

bought me a starter pack for a fee

I guess no more playtime for this newbie

so what to do with all my cash

find another game and make my dash

Maybe they know better than us

Just not jumping on the pay to play bus

Kixeye has to try an understand

Less players equals a  wasteland

Make a change pretty quick 

We all think you're being a ****

I got money to spend

but your tactics I can not defend

this poem would not exist

if more oil was in the midst

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Korkmaz Sansar
    Korkmaz Sansar
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 7

I am banned from game, but i dont know why?

• Korkmaz Sansar
    Korkmaz Sansar
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 7

The support has not answered to me!!