This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Oil prices

axiom81
axiom81
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 2

Can any of the developers please explain why it takes over 6 hrs to fill a level 8 pump but u can use 2 of them up in one attack

• Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    Can any of the developers please explain why once I am out of oil it can take 1 to 3 hours jut to have enough oil to continue playing the game.

Can anyone on the community tell me what the hell it is I am doing wrong to where the game will not let me play it

Could the developers please just be 100% honest and explain to all of us why they think forcing players ot wait 2 + hours to do an attack is somehow a good thing  ?/

I'm beyond frustrated now. Finally found a game I enjoy but it won't let me play it enough.. If I can not play this game more often I have to find a different one. I am not a casual player I play obsessively or I don't bother playing

I've supported this game with purchases so I think I deserve an actual developer reply
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109
    Just got wiped out attacking a base 4 lvls lower than me.... Don't know how or why I lost because I beat these bases all the time

4500 oil needed to rebuild an army. That means I am not playing this game for 4 more hours.

4 hours of waiting.. Like I said I've spent money so my reward is hours upon hours of waiting for oil.
    Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil