This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How are you supposed to advance when you can't get out of the landing zone

Charles_B134
Charles_B134
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 7

There should be limits set on alliance members
Alliances should not be allowed to blockade all of the resources

• Charles_B134
    Charles_B134
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 7

Let me rephrase should be less than 50 alliance members like 10 and no more than two alliances can be in together

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    edited 28 Apr 2017, 5:50PM
    Actually Alliances working together for a common goal is common practice across all gaming platforms.  There would be no purpose behind an alliance if it were not for that. Personally, I'd like to see a 100 member alliance limit.  Then chat activity would be more interesting.  I recommend that you join or form a strong alliance then form agreements with other alliances and break through the other alliances lines.  It is a war game.
  • Funken_A
    Funken_A
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 109

FireCorp said:

Actually Alliances working together for a common goal is common practice across all gaming platforms.  There would be no purpose behind an alliance if it were not for that. Personally, I'd like to see a 100 member alliance limit.  Then chat activity would be more interesting.  I recommend that you join or form a strong alliance then form agreements with other alliances and break through the other alliances lines.  It is a war game.

so basically in the end with minimal players there's going to be maybe a 1/2 dozen alliances that will always dominate and you either join them or your screwed

this seems poorly thought out. Alliances should be capped at 25 members IMO and force more wars not a few super alliances and the rest of us fodder

I avoid top alliances because usually they come with brutal rules and expectations which =s lots of stress just to play a game

I'm already stressed out because there is not enough oil to play the game can't imagine how this gets better with the unreaosnable demands of a top alliance.

No thanks

Oil I need oil.. Oil to play Oil to justify playing Oil just oil