This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Deployment of FOB's

Jose Faria
Jose Faria
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 3

I have lvl 3 global operations and have all the fobs unlocked....but when I go to the war zone I can't deploy any of them.
Do I need to be part of one alliance?

• John Osborne
    John Osborne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 23
    Make sure you aren't in an insertion zone. FOB's will not deploy until you have moved into an adjacent zone.
  • eric88mass
    eric88mass
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 1

I've paid for a FOB but can't deploy it. What's the problem? I can't even see myself in the insertion zone.

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    When you navigate to the insertion point are you navigating off of the green zone into the map?  If not, then you are not actually on the map.  Also, players can't place FOB on the part of the map where there is a green insertion point.  players have to leave that part of the map and make it into the interior of the continent in order to place a FOB.  
  • Adam Macomber
    Adam Macomber
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 8

So I can only enter areas with insertion zones. How do you cross a border to get to an area without an insertion area?
    This is the worst game I've ever played for actually explaining how to do things in the game.

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    As long as the border isn't blocked by an alliance you simply cross into the interior of the map.  You should probably consider joining an alliance so that you can get help in game by other players.  Alliances are a good source of intel when learning a game.
  • AlphaBrovoVictorZolo
    AlphaBrovoVictorZolo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 1

Has anyone else found it impossible to get into an area where you can mine? Beating 3+ fob's to make it out of the first section only to find another wall of them to get to any resources seems like a king of the hill scenario? Where the team on top has all the advantage? Can anyone tell me if they were able to make it through theses walls of fob's and how?????

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    When an alliance takes an area and puts up a wall then it will take another alliance to tear down that wall.  It's called an alliance war.  Breaking down an area and taking it over requires a lot of team work.  If you can't beat the other group of alliances then you could also try joining them.