This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Unexpected erro rouge assault

Ivan_G448
Ivan_G448
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 3

Why i cant play ur war commader rouge assault in my ipad its appear unexpected error. Pls inform me for what can i do to open the application and i can play this game, i really love this game pls fixed the prob. Thnk u

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,670
    If you're having trouble loading the game, please file a Support Ticket via the link in my signature! We'd be happy to assist.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Rd2d
    Rd2d
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    HI Chris,

I can't get in.  And I can't log a ticket since I don't have my player ID.   What to do?   I need new version, but AppStore talks about it but won't offer download.   I am not linked to kixeye so I can't just delete the game.  I AM LEVEL 60 AND HAVE SPENT $100s on the this game.
  • Rd2d
    Rd2d
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    Rd2d said:
    HI Chris,

I can't get in.  And I can't log a ticket since I don't have my player ID.   What to do?   I need new version, but AppStore talks about it but won't offer download.   I am not linked to kixeye so I can't just delete the game.  I AM LEVEL 60 AND HAVE SPENT $100s on the this game.

Never mind I was able to get my ID from another player and logged a ticket.