Level 34, haven't played in over year, need help!

Jesse_L56
Jesse_L56
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
I'm a level 34, my best unit is the Elite Hover Tank. I'm struggling to make any progress right now because I feel like everything is way too powerful for my capabilities. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks of your help.
  • james.hurn.7
    james.hurn.7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 3
    join an alliance and team mates can help you get better toons
  • ClickinOrka
    ClickinOrka
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,012
    You have very little choice but to find a group that can help you out and get your forces overhauled with the latest, relevant equipment. I don't meen to be an **** about it, but as things are now, with those units of yesterday, you can do very little if not nothing for yourself.
    Many helpful videos are available at ClickinOrka's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwjNRHKwUET9jVUbgrO17Q
  • dragon-fire12345
    dragon-fire12345
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9
    Jesse_L56 said:
    I'm a level 34, my best unit is the Elite Hover Tank. I'm struggling to make any progress right now because I feel like everything is way too powerful for my capabilities. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks of your help.
    get some help in clans and fight with enemyes lower lvl for medals payment in gear store also get some good air in event and ground like growler jerico expert howler , for air get some nimbus and cyclones, i was in ur place lvl 31 i started last event and u can join our clan in sec28 TCSRT join in FB >   facebook/mark.jon.7547
  • Jesse_L56
    Jesse_L56
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
    Can I start the game over, and if so, will I be better advantaged than where I'm at now?
  • Morb1dus
    Morb1dus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 104
    edited 17 Jan 2017, 7:23PM
    Jesse_L56 said:
    Can I start the game over, and if so, will I be better advantaged than where I'm at now?

You can legally have other accounts on other platforms. For example you can have one for Kixeye.com, one for Facebook, and one for Steam. While you can't reset your character on the account you are currently using, you can create another account on a different platform and start from there.

That being said, it really shouldn't take long for you to catch up. The way events are structured now you can restart 4 times, and for me, that was enough to get decent air with my first event. A few advanced cyclones that start at level 20. It helps to have 1 or 2 advanced hailstorms that can hit air as well. The cyclones stealth means you can use them to take low level thorium and resources for upgrading without loss and usually instant repair once you get used to the shoot and run tactic. If you have friends playing or find someone to help you with the attack track, you can get enough to get some decent ground units (liberators!). 15 Liberators at level 8 can take 2 level 65 verkraft bases for 30 mil thorium total before needing to be repaired. They are a really awesome, instant build for 6 mil thorium, quick repair, high defense, range and damage to both ground and air unit. I rarely use anything else but riflemen to tank sustain damage on certain bases. Oh, and libs do not take that long to upgrade to max (though you will need to hold 130 mil each and 150 mil each for levels 9 and 10) For me though, it was getting air with first event, then ground for my second. From there you will be at a point where you can start taking on level player bases or higher. If you start over, of course, you must upgrade everything from scratch, while you can start with your 1 year old base that at least has some level of tech center, academy, etc already done.

• ulio.prudencia
    ulio.prudencia
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 7
    I think it´s impossible to play this game if you´re an occasional player. I´m level 37 right now, I've been playing this game for about 5 years! But I´m stuck! I can´t even defeat a level 65 base because my units are no match for the base units! Why? I've spent a lot of money in the past on this game and after a 6 months pauze I thought to give it a try again. Well some things have improved but it seems that I'll be behind for ever because the repair and build times are way too much. When I think I finally catches up, the game already moved to the next level, making the time and money I've spent useless! And also the special base reset times. They're not only impossible for me, even when I have 500K health it's gone in seconds. And it takes for ever to take 1 base unit down. But the time is so limited I make no chance.

This is so much unbalanced for mid level players and occasional players. Only if you pay a lot of money, say 100's of euro's you can have some fun playing this game. but for me and many others it's just frustrating. I miss the good old Command and Conquer game. At least it doesn't cost me a fortune or months to get something useful.