This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Redeployment tokens

phygantasm
phygantasm
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1

What are redeployment tokens for?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,670
    Redeployment tokens are required to continue attacking Boss Targets after your first attack. If you have enough, you can use them and pick up where you left off in the base. If you don't have enough, the Boss Target will eventually reset and the damage you did in your original attack will be gone.

This functionality will be expanding to all regular Strongholds as well, shortly.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Sherilyn Taylor
    Sherilyn Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2

How do I use them??

• Sherilyn Taylor
    Sherilyn Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2

My apologies how do I use the tokens??

• FireCorp
    FireCorp
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 63
    Redeployment tokens are used to re-engage Rogue "square and orange" Strongholds or special event Strongholds.  If you did not beat the stronghold the first time simply "retry" using your tokens to repair your troops and pick up where you left off in the initial attack. Part of the fun for me was playing with the tokens to figure them out.  If you waste some tokens figuring them out, no big deal.  The are replenished with timed free crate drops and earned from attacking rogue bases.  Have some fun with them and then save them up for the events.