This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Stuck on loading screen

curtis.m.switzer
curtis.m.switzer
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 2

I have been trying to play this game for the past few weeks. Every time I load up the game it gets stuck on the downloading phase of the loading screen. I have cleared the cache and data. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled this game numerous times. Since I can't get into the game I can't submit a ticket through the game. I don't know what else to do so. If somebody could let me know what I should do that would be great.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,670
    We'll need you to submit a support ticket so we can troubleshoot with you, but it's not necessary for you to be in the game to do that. Hop on a computer, head to KIXEYE.com, and click Support. Follow the flow of choosing the game you want (Rogue Assault), then clicking "Get Support", then entering in all information you can for your ticket. We'll be happy to investigate this issue with you from there.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • curtis.m.switzer
    curtis.m.switzer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 2

Thank you Chris for replying. But I have run into a new problem. In order for me to submit a ticket online, I need to sign into my account and verify its my account, via Facebook. And when I try to do so, it tells me that I am signed into another Facebook, that isn't assigned to this kixeye account. I have never had another Facebook account. I don't know why it says it's incorrect. What should I do now?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager

Thank you Chris for replying. But I have run into a new problem. In order for me to submit a ticket online, I need to sign into my account and verify its my account, via Facebook. And when I try to do so, it tells me that I am signed into another Facebook, that isn't assigned to this kixeye account. I have never had another Facebook account. I don't know why it says it's incorrect. What should I do now?

I don't recommend signing in via Facebook. I would use the KIXEYE.com credentials that were created when you first signed up for an account (whether this was done via FB or not doesn't matter, it would have created an email and password for you). If you're still majorly having trouble, I would just sign up for a brand new KIXEYE.com account (not using FB sign in method) and file a ticket that way, indicating that this is about a different account.
  • swits7523
    swits7523
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1

Hey Chris,
    I have recied an email from kixeye with a solution that I have done a few times. I have yet to get any answers to my issue which means i still cant play. Any suggestions.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    swits7523 said:

Hey Chris,
    I have recied an email from kixeye with a solution that I have done a few times. I have yet to get any answers to my issue which means i still cant play. Any suggestions.

Respond to your Support Ticket for further assistance, or open a new Support Ticket if that one is closed. I can't do much in the way of troubleshooting via the forums.