Rogue Faction Boss Units

Jason_T7060
Jason_T7060
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 102
edited 13 Nov 2016, 1:28AM
I noticed during Shadow Ops every Sundays that there is a special base you will encounter the get more great prizes, but if you invade those bases you will encounter one special boss unit which are the rogue faction counterparts of Hero Units such as Nightshade (Black Widowmaker Prime, but since its a drone unit, she can't pilot those. Maybe those messages you'll see once if you continuously attack her until she defeated it looks like its from the Command Center), Hannibal (Mutoto's Right hand who controls a customized Warhorse with twin barrel cannon and a bulldozer blade on the front that similar to a Vanquisher), and Kronos (Which is a same Omega Hydra unit, but with different turret).

Official Rogue Faction Bosses

Nightshade - The Black Widow (Not a Rogue faction name, but a SF-sized Widowmake Prime)
Hannibal (Mutoto's right hand) - Warlord (A modified Warhorse with a bulldozer blade and two barrel cannon)
Kronos - Kronos Tank (an Omega Hydra with different turret)
Zachariah Kane - Unknown Crusade-like Tank

Now here's my ideas for the other Rogue Faction Boss units. Mostly RF Boss units are ground vehicles.

Krauser (Name idea for the Unknown Armored Corps leader) - Slayer Tank (A modified Legendary Mega Tank with a two rocket launchers that fires on aircraft which is similar to Hover Tank)
Shade (Name idea for the Unknown Corpus leader, but not the standard infiltrator soldier picture) - Corpus Stealth Tank
Smoky (Name idea for the Unknown Highway Zealots leader) - Zealot
Sasha Kalashnikov - Lokust 
Sergei Kalashnikov - The Sickle Mammoth
Goro Tazaki - Ryu-Kai Legion (A modified Elite Legion with a Samurai armor)
Malachi - Sentinel Tank
Odin - Iron Walker
Heinrich von Kruger - Verkraft Hellfire
  • Kar-Graal
    Kar-Graal
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,570
    I noticed during Shadow Ops every Sundays that there is a special base you will encounter the get more great prizes, but if you invade those bases you will encounter one special boss unit which are the rogue faction counterparts of Hero Units such as Nightshade (Black Widowmaker Prime, but since its a drone unit, she can't pilot those. Maybe those messages you'll see once if you continuously attack her until she defeated it looks like its from the Command Center), Hannibal (Mutoto's Right hand who controls a customized Warhorse with twin barrel cannon and a bulldozer blade on the front), and Kronos (Which is a same Omega Hydra unit, but with different turret).

Now here's my ideas for the other Rogue Faction Boss units.

Krauser (Name idea for the Unknown Armored Corps leader) -
    Shade (Name idea for the Unknown Corpus leader, but not the standard infiltrator soldier picture) -
    Smoky (Name idea for the Unknown Highway Zealots leader) - 
    Zachariah Kane -
    Sasha Kalashnikov -
    Sergei Kalashnikov -
    Goro Tazaki -
    Malachi - 
    Odin -
    Heinrich von Kruger - 
    Shade (Name idea for the Unknown Corpus leader, but not the standard infiltrator soldier picture) -
    Zachariah Kane - Kane
    Sasha Kalashnikov - Red Lokust
    Nightshade = Black Widows
    Sergei Kalashnikov - Sickle Syndicate 
    Goro Tazaki - Ryu Kai
    Malachi - Sentinels
    Odin - Ironstrike 
    Heinrich von Kruger - Verkraft

• Jason_T7060
    Jason_T7060
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 12 Oct 2016, 2:46AM
    MrKG86 said:
    Zachariah Kane - Kane
    Goro Tazaki - Ryu Kai
    Malachi - Sentinels
    Odin - Ironstrike 

I haven't done yet. Those ones you put are the names of the Rogue Factions and their leaders, but I'm talking about a Shadow Ops Boss Base units which are the Rogue Faction versions of Hero units such as Nightshade, Hannibal, and Kronos. 

Nightshade has already a Shadow Ops boss unit which is a Black Widowmaker Prime and I did not include General Mutoto because Hannibal will take care of his enemies and since he appears to be a child soldier, but he cannot fight when his a child.

Updated the first post.
  • serge.bigboi
    serge.bigboi
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7,286
    MrKG86 said:
    Zachariah Kane - Kane
    Goro Tazaki - Ryu Kai
    Malachi - Sentinels
    Odin - Ironstrike 

I haven't done yet. Those ones you put are the names of the Rogue Factions and their leaders, but I'm talking about a Shadow Ops Boss Base units which are the Rogue Faction versions of Hero units such as Nightshade, Hannibal, and Kronos. 

Nightshade has already a Shadow Ops boss unit which is a Black Widowmaker Prime and I did not include General Mutoto because Hannibal will take care of his enemies and since he appears to be a child soldier, but he cannot fight when his a child.

Updated the first post.
    We only had these Boss Bases so far:

--Boss name--          --Faction--          --unit type--

Nightshade -> Black Widow faction (boss - black widowmaker prime)
    Hannibal -> Eastern Horde Faction (boss - twin barreled Warhorse unit)
    Kronos -> Hellhound faction (Boss - Hydra)
    Malachi -> Sentinel faction (Boss - Juggernaut)
    Brother Jeremiah -> Sentinel faction (boss - Herald)

Zachariah Kane -> has he own crusader type unit, but he didn't have a sunday boss base.
     War Commander: LEVEL 44
    Backyard Monsters: Level 49 (Fully upgraded) - Quit
    Battle Pirates: level 40 - Quit
    Vega Conflict: level 30 - Quit
  • Jason_T7060
    Jason_T7060
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 26 Oct 2017, 1:51AM
    MrKG86 said:
    Zachariah Kane - Kane
    Goro Tazaki - Ryu Kai
    Malachi - Sentinels
    Odin - Ironstrike 

Updated the first post.

Zachariah Kane -> has he own crusader type unit, but he didn't have a sunday boss base.
    Now we had the following below:

Veng -> Highway Zealots -> Boss unit type: War Rig in HZ war paint.
    Shadow -> Corpus -> Boss unit type: Blackout
    Resurrected Kane -> Kane's Force -> Boss unit type: Another Widowmaker Prime which is same as Nightshade.

The boss version of Brother Jeremiah is called the Herald Boss to avoid confusion with a same Special Forces hero unit.

EDIT: Since the leader of the Corpus faction was revealed which is Shadow and the name of the HZ leader is Veng. And also Malachi boss unit is a Juggernaut. I updated my ideas again.

Armored Corps Leader -> Armored Corps -> Boss unit type: Triple barreled Ultra Tank
    Colonel Krampus -> M.A.Y.H.E.M  -> Boss unit type: Elite Legion
    Sasha Kalashnikov -> Red Lokust -> Boss unit type: Elite Titan
    Sergei Kalashnikov -> Sickle Syndicate-> Boss unit type: Legendary Laser Tank
    Goro Tazaki -> Ryu-Kai  -> Boss unit type: Ronin with two Ryu-Kai flags on the back.
    Odin -> Ironstrike -> Boss unit type: Elite Viper
    Heinrich von Kruger -> Verkraft -> Boss unit type:  Modified Nightmare with two Hellfire missiles.

• FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 506
    MrKG86 said:
    Zachariah Kane - Kane
    Goro Tazaki - Ryu Kai
    Malachi - Sentinels
    Odin - Ironstrike 

Updated the first post.

Now we had the following below:

Veng -> Highway Zealots -> Boss unit type: War Rig in HZ war paint.
    Shadow -> Corpus -> Boss unit type: Blackout
    Resurrected Kane -> Kane's Force -> Boss unit type: Another Widowmaker Prime which is same as Nightshade.

The boss version of Brother Jeremiah is called the Herald Boss to avoid confusion with a same Special Forces hero unit.

EDIT: Since the leader of the Corpus faction was revealed which is Shadow and the name of the HZ leader is Veng. And also Malachi boss unit is a Juggernaut. I updated my ideas again.

Armored Corps Leader -> Armored Corps -> Boss unit type: Triple barreled Ultra Tank
    Colonel Krampus -> M.A.Y.H.E.M  -> Boss unit type: Elite Legion
    Sasha Kalashnikov -> Red Lokust -> Boss unit type: Elite Titan
    Sergei Kalashnikov -> Sickle Syndicate-> Boss unit type: Legendary Laser Tank
    Goro Tazaki -> Ryu-Kai  -> Boss unit type: Ronin with two Ryu-Kai flags on the back.
    Odin -> Ironstrike -> Boss unit type: Elite Viper
    Heinrich von Kruger -> Verkraft -> Boss unit type:  Modified Nightmare with two Hellfire missiles.

M.A.Y.H.E.M and Ironstrike are the same faction. Both are led by Odin. Actually, Ironstrike was made up of the remnants of M.A.Y.H.E.M, Armored Corps, and the Highways Zealots. However it seems the HZ left Ironstrike seeing as they are now counted as their own faction now, led by Veng. So Ironstrike is still made up of M.A.Y.H.E.M and Armored Corps, and led by Odin.
    (Death Metal Playing In The Background)

War Commander - Level 42
    Vega Conflict - Level 50
    Battle Pirates - Who cares?