This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

What is the point of posting on reddit?

Dai Combo
Dai Combo
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51

https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueAssault/comments/5x0bbj/big_changes_coming/

That NitroBullet guy warned about all of this stuff before this mess of a patch went live, but just ignored.

He ended up being right about people will be mad about oil costs. Ended up being right about Reapers being OP. Ended up being right about miniguns being fine vs. LV pre-update, which now they do WAY too much damage. Ended up being right about the air game, because now choppers are the new monobuild meta, more OP than S-13s ever were.

The LV nerf was so unwarranted, because my base was set up to be anti LV. No one could take it without air units. How do you nerf something that has a **** counter?

Seriously what is the point of asking for feedback if you guys DON'T listen? A single player warned of all this and ended up being right. Probably should hire him instead, because you know, seems like actually plays the game... Gotta actually play and understand the game to balance accordingly, not judge things based on usage stats wtf?

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51

The most hilarious part is one of the devs acted like they had any experience dealing with game balance. Game balance comes from small changes over a LONG period of time, not a giant **** overhaul in less than a week.

Welp anyways good job Kixeye for pissing everyone off.

• April-DD
    April-DD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
    my guess is they are closing war commander down and moving forums to redit for that reason
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    When the game team is seeking feedback, they need to be able to find it in one place.  The subreddit is the most efficient method for them to read comments from players.  They definitely take that feedback into account when making alterations.

And April - War Commander (browser) is not going anywhere and neither is the forum.
  • Nano_HUDMAN
    Nano_HUDMAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 5
    When the game team is seeking feedback, they need to be able to find it in one place.  The subreddit is the most efficient method for them to read comments from players.  They definitely take that feedback into account when making alterations.

And April - War Commander (browser) is not going anywhere and neither is the forum.
    They do?  Do they now?  Are you sure?  Or, maybe I should ask...  ARE YOU **** SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
  • John Smith81
    John Smith81
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 65

The update today made it worse. Stop making adjustments. Just leave it alone and let the players play the stupid game. Figured kixeye would have learned something after the Vega meltdown.

• BratB
    BratB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 599

This issimply BS. No heads up and you decide to screw some more! So you want to dictate terms the way you want people to play the game?? The last fking thing I want to know during an attack, you changed the fking thing again!! I still have more than 10 bucks left in my acct, can I get a refund?

Missing Pokies?? click here!!