This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Latest update feedback

BratB
BratB
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 599

Let me be very specific:
Good - heavy vehicle buff and light nerfs, it was long due.
Bad - hind and Cobra adjustments, it was good as is, it had it's counters and needed skill to take down base with minimum damage.
Ugly - Reaper buffs, this is crazy, this should never be better than ThunderboltI just took out a CC 7 base with 3 level 3 flaks. This will become spammy real soon.

Missing Pokies?? click here!!
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 891
    edited 7 Mar 2017, 10:35AM
    They've gone & way over powered the attacking units by so much with drones and certain land units, and now our bases are totally crap in defending because they've reduced fire speed rate of energy weapons and long range rockets.

A total load of crap now and it was reasonable before the update within only a few tweaks needed, but not making certain turret guns completely Freakin' useless now!

Yes, the Cobras do more like they should against armor which is good, but not everything else they've done has ruined the game for defending our resources.

THAT GENERAL MANAGER OF ROGUE ASSAULT SHOULD BE SACKED FOR AGREEING TO THESE STUPID CHANGES!!!
  • BratB
    BratB
    Skilled Warrior

Yeh, dont bother defending. Anyone can any layout with reapers only.

• Darth Kaven
    Darth Kaven
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1

You cannot win a defensive battle period. Reapers one shot your war factory and helipad instantly. Your machine guns are absolutely useless, they can't damage a tank, they can't stop reapers, and they basically just get mowed over by s13s firing from the back line. If you build a rail gun you would be lucky if the **** thing even gets one shot off before being obliterated. I've tried everything possible to win a defensive battle and there's absolutely no combination of turrets that will allow this. There should be strategy to winning at this game and there isn't. I'm not even going to get into the full cobra attack with reapers because we all know how that turns out.

• Jason Hartell
    Jason Hartell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1

New update is horrible my troops are useless now I had some trouble on bases and pvp attacks but now simple machine guns are shredding my troops in milli secounds no chance at all. .at lvl 37. I feel for other players. and the gold cost is unreal now to heal or anything 159 gold for 1 heal is to much.

• SuperAlien
    SuperAlien
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 54

I played all day with a 8-20 gold heal. But now 150 gold wtf, won't pay that. Not even once!

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    I'm surprised they haven't rolled back yet. Roll back and start with small changes...
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 891
    edited 8 Mar 2017, 11:02PM
    Dai Combo said:
    I'm surprised they haven't rolled back yet. Roll back and start with small changes...
    They won't because Kix is famous for wanting all your money, and I've played desktop version of WC for a few year now in which it's far superior to Rogue Assault in every way!

I can't even be bothered looking for a mine location now because their situated all within clan controlled areas, but doesn't Kix even care about making the game more balanced by making the mine drops appear more random across all map sectors - They only want to know how much money are you willing to spend on their stupid **** game.

Officially announced they won't even recode desktop War Commander because over the next year or so there won't be any moderate or major browser maker that still supports Flash. Again, do they care that players have spent years playing their game, but sadly they want all those to switch to game that only plays on Ipads or Android tablets no doubt or begin a new game that is in HTML5 instead for desktop where everyone starts from the beginning.

Remember, last year Adobe officially advised all Flash developers to stop use it because it will no longer be in use due to known bugs & security problems that exist within Flash. Steve Jobs of Apple was right all these years ago that Flash wasn't the right format, and HTML5 is the standard for all web based games and for video playback.

I've already deleted their Rogue Assault game just now, and I won't be loading it back on either because I am not going to waste my  time or money trying gain hundreds of thousands in metal to upgrade an undefendable base. Kix only wants you to use Gold coins to upgrade to avoid you losing your Thor & metal collected.

General Manager of RA should be ashamed agreeing to this stupid **** update, as you've forced me to delete this game from my tablet and no doubt many others will follow that will soon realize that Kix doesn't care one bit about a balanced game instead how big is your bank balance!
  • BratB
    BratB
    Skilled Warrior

Lol, you still played the desktop WC, I called it quit 2 yrs back. I must admit, this game addressesd all the aspects where WC destop lagged. I loved this till now. I am not losing my hope yet. But agree the Repair gold hike is short-sighted greedy decision. You are killing this game