This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Fix your fu*ken game

Dakota Kennington
Dakota Kennington
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 5
edited 6 Mar 2017, 7:50AM

For weeks I've been trying to save 400,000 for an upgrade on my base. For weeks now I can't get over 300,000 every fcking night when I go to bed I wake up and 50+ grand will go missing why because I get taken on by people who have bought a sht load of gold and out rank me. I love the game but this is strait bull sht how long u guys gana keep ducking people out of simple thing like money on this game it's a game so let us have our god dam money so we can keep playing stop being cheep **** sellouts trying to make a buck for gold it's for fun not money dam. Not only that it takes so much fcking gold to do one upgrade and cost way to much for no gold u been doing updates so update our cash so players will stop being robbed.

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    edited 3 Mar 2017, 9:20PM
    Ok for some reason you made 1 thread and cried in another about this... Seems like a matter of "gitgud". Clearly your base sucks. Clearly you rushed. Clearly you did not strategize properly. Clearly you did not manage your player level properly. Clearly you're an assuming moron. Maybe you're not really a moron, but you certainly are acting like one.

I have 3 accounts maxed 26-27 without spending gold. Dude seriously, why don't you figure out what you can do instead of being a crying **** on a public forum?
  • Dakota Kennington
    Dakota Kennington
    Greenhorn

4 real? Lol u funny **** did u not read it there paying 50g for one defeat my base is maxed out till I hit base level 5 u **** **** tard know all. For real did u read what I posted or just what u wanted to read just bcuz u like the game? good for u **** life don't care if u played a million times. I stated wtf is up with people taken my base out and getting a **** ton of money. In all honest I didn't want to post to the world but this games creators don't have a contact us page some third world bull ****. So save ur "Gitgud"....? Wtf is that think u mean get good u ****. And I would not be so rude but u an **** hole. I was venting and u had to go get all **** hurt and insult me. And about the other post, I thought it did not post so save ur ****.

• Dakota Kennington
    Dakota Kennington
    Greenhorn

Oh and check the reviews for this game there are many that feel the way I do I'm not the only person out of 7.6 billon to feel this way so let people say what they have to in my Country it's called freedom of speech.

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665

Oh and check the reviews for this game there are many that feel the way I do I'm not the only person out of 7.6 billon to feel this way so let people say what they have to in my Country it's called freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech also gives people the freedom to call you out if they disagree.  Don't cry "freedom of speech" and then deny it to somebody else.  There are plenty of ways to express yourself without resorting to name-calling, so please refrain from any more of that.

This is war game and conflict is a mainstay.  Not everyone is going to like the mechanic but then again we are not trying to appeal to "7.6 billion" people.  Spend your metal before you go to bed and it shouldn't be an issue.
  • Deathskiller
    Deathskiller
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 163

I think both of you need to chill

LOOK AT MY PICTURE THATS HOW AWSOME I AM
  • EthnynylRadical
    EthnynylRadical
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 222
    edited 8 Mar 2017, 2:00AM
    lemme give you some suggestions...
    1)go on an attacking spree on npc strongholds till you ran out of oil ( at your lvl, it drops 43k metals and you retry if needed)
    2)spend all metals IMMEDIATELY on upgrading your buildings before calling it a day
    3)collect your oil the next day so you can repeat it.

Ideally you want to upgrade your defenses but if you fail to acquire enough metal to upgrade it in 1 go, don't bother saving it, just spent it on any buildings to get exp and level up

The best defense is NOT your turret platform, walls, mines or defender units , but the number next to your player name. Being a high leveled player usually deters most players from even scouting your base at the first place
    ( most players do not invade player bases for resources, but for the equipment loot boxes that npc bases do not drop, since low leveled bases are easier and they drop the same things as high leveled ones, it is only natural everyone is looking out for them to farm.)

upgrading buildings give your exp, you want to quickly level up BUT you want to stay below the max level limit on that particular region you are deployed on the world map.

once you are just at the max level limit, the chances of you getting attacked is lower and your defenses should be decent enough to repel most attackers....HOWEVER it is still NOT the time to upgrade your HQ, BUT to prepare for the **** that comes after it as your are forced to start all over in a new higher level region as a low level player. during this time, focus on upgrading your troops as the strongholds in the next region are much more difficult. upgrading units does not give exp, so you don't have to worry about over leveling by mistake.

once you upgrade your troops to a decent level, you can either continue this way till you have enough for the HQ upgrade or... if you are impatient, you wanna take risks and your troops are very strong, what i used to do is to deploy to the higher end regions and quickly farm strongholds for metals before redeploying to the lower level region and calling it a day.

i feel that WCRA is one of the better games kixeye made, you pay coins just to speed up progress if you are impatient and it is not a pay2win cashgrab *yet*

• Dakota Kennington
    Dakota Kennington
    Greenhorn

Can u just delete this post admin I deleted ur game when u took sides with a player that started calling me a moron I'm not about to support ur app it's done plz remove this post I'm done with it.

• Deathskiller
    Deathskiller
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 163

@Dakota Kennington said:
    Can u just delete this post admin I deleted ur game when u took sides with a player that started calling me a moron I'm not about to support ur app it's done plz remove this post I'm done with it.

Dude just chill, you asked for advice and you got some, did they say some stuff that may have hurt your feelings? Yea, so what.....grow up and play/ or not plat the games.

LOOK AT MY PICTURE THATS HOW AWSOME I AM
  • EthnynylRadical
    EthnynylRadical
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 222
    some guy called you a moron and you responded by calling him a B**** and a f***tard
    the CM did not took sides, he just called this "freedom of speech"