This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Swag- question for you about HIND crits

WarriorsDragon
WarriorsDragon
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 319

Just wondering why, when we are taking the heli strongholds, we only receive cobra crits? Shouldn't we also have an opportunity to acquire HIND crits as well since it's also a helicopter? Just wondering if this lack of criticals was intentional or an oversight, or if they are only available in the 38+ regions... and if the latter is the case, shouldn't it also be available to players 28+ so they can begin their collection since you can unlock them at lv 36?

• John Osborne
    John Osborne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 23
    You just read my mind in posting this. I hit lvl 5 and 6 helicopter strongholds hoping to see Hind criticals and only got cobra ones. Sucks if it's in lvl 38 zones as I'm not planning on getting those last few experience points to lvl 38 yet
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Criticals can drop for any units you currently have unlocked.  To a certain extent, it's the luck of the draw.
  • WarriorsDragon
    WarriorsDragon
    Skilled Warrior

Swag- here's the problem with that comment... I have yet to receive ANY crits for a HIND from ANY base. And yet, I am able to unlock them. If it is in fact "luck of the draw" you REALLY need to increase the drop rate percentage. I have crits for tanks that I don't have unlocked, and infantry I do not have unlocked, yet ZERO HIND crits. What bases do you suggest that we hit in order to obtain these crits?? I had enough crits before I ever unlocked cobras or Abrams to promote them two levels AND build at least one of each before I ever unlocked them. Perhaps you could share the secret to obtaining these crits as they seem to be about as rare as the stegosaurus.

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665

I have crits for tanks that I don't have unlocked, and infantry I do not have unlocked, yet ZERO HIND crits. 

That shouldn't happen.  Do you have a screenshot?
  • Dario Wilkowski
    Dario Wilkowski
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,374

I have crits for tanks that I don't have unlocked, and infantry I do not have unlocked, yet ZERO HIND crits. 

That shouldn't happen.  Do you have a screenshot?
    hehe i hit last week just over 30 heli strongholds and didnt get even 1 hind crit so yes they got like 0.00000001% drop rate or none lmfao
  • WarriorsDragon
    WarriorsDragon
    Skilled Warrior

I just got my first HIND crits out of one of the new free crates. And to be honest not so sure that I want to show you the ones I have for other units lol I don't want you to take them away! But when I can get back in the game I will take some screenshots for you

• Nano_HUDMAN
    Nano_HUDMAN
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 5
    I'm less worried about this & WAY MORE worried about getting Criticals for units that I already have maxed!  Like the PK for example...  They are Level 10 maxed & I keep getting Criticals for PK & I have 2,500 useless Criticals for the PK already.  The game should recognize that they are maxed & require no Criticals to build & give me Criticals of units that I don't have maxed, or at least for units that require Criticals to build!
  • oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    I can confirm I have just received critical cards for something I can't unlock 
  • oldbutnotpassedit
    oldbutnotpassedit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 240
    I can also add that I have never had  Hind critical card