INFANTRY: Liberators and Acolyte VS Special forces

kixeyeuser_434999327_32541_9536814
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 16
Hi all,

Since Liberators and Acolyte came out I started scrapping all my operators, but I'm also thinking of scrapping the rest of my infantry special forces to make more room for the new units.

Note that I've equipped all my liberators with Target Practice so they all have 550 range (comparable to Commando units)

Do you think there is any unit worth keeping? especially considering customization and repair times and use (in bunkers\base defense\attack)
  • lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    Hi all,

Since Liberators and Acolyte came out I started scrapping all my operators, but I'm also thinking of scrapping the rest of my infantry special forces to make more room for the new units.

Note that I've equipped all my liberators with Target Practice so they all have 550 range (comparable to Commando units)

Do you think there is any unit worth keeping? especially considering customization and repair times and use (in bunkers\base defense\attack)
    If you don't have loads of [U] and [R] Infantry Class Components, I'd recommend using all Liberators in Bunkers. I'd also put some Liberators in my base defense to defend against Peacekeepers. 

If you don't have a lot of Advanced Special Forces with Customizations, I'd recommend using Liberators for attack. 
  • kixeyeuser_434999327_32541_9536814
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 16
    Hi all,

If you don't have loads of [U] and [R] Infantry Class Components, I'd recommend using all Liberators in Bunkers. I'd also put some Liberators in my base defense to defend against Peacekeepers. 

If you don't have a lot of Advanced Special Forces with Customizations, I'd recommend using Liberators for attack. 
    Thanks for the info, I have pretty much everything, I'm just looking for a good reason not to scrap the special forces, Liberators have much better repair time and they beat special forces hands down when it comes to space to effectiveness ratio, I'm trying to find out if I'm missing anything and if there are still any good uses for SF.
    Thanks
  • Endor
    Endor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 660
    SF units are still very valuable for shocking enemy tanks. Howlers & jackals can shock too, but SF are still very helpful in bunkers.
  • GreenDust
    GreenDust
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 602
    if u have r tech lvl 6 on advanced sf they can wipe lib any time 
    ฬ๏lŦรקคςк

• Willy_N
    Willy_N
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
    Endor said:
    SF units are still very valuable for shocking enemy tanks. Howlers & jackals can shock too, but SF are still very helpful in bunkers.
    take shock off and put on puns or howlers or jackals or...