This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Loss of metal

drlgamer
drlgamer
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 31

I attacked a heavy vehicle stronghold just now and lost 300k metal as a reward. This isn't the first time either. I brushed off the other times as me being crazy. I know for sure that this time it happened. IGN is drlgamer_DET

• anarchyx914
    anarchyx914
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 14
    The max strongholds (lv8) only give 96,000 metal per kill. How did you get a reward of 300k?
  • drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat

I had 600k metal before attacking, I lost 300 after attacking

• Dakota Kennington
    Dakota Kennington
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 5

Glad u can even break 300,000 I can't every morning my money is gone from players attacking me at night total fucken money hole this game is.

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    drlgamer said:

I had 600k metal before attacking, I lost 300 after attacking

Most likely, you spent that metal previously and when you beat the base, it made a server call to confirm the success - at that time the server took your metal when it wasn't able to before.
  • drlgamer
    drlgamer
    Potential Threat

Sorry swag but that isn't the case. I grabbed my resources from my metal factories and had 596k. Everything on my base costs a minimum of 570k to upgrade. I went to the map attacked a stronghold and lost metal