This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

update

soretsellab_01
soretsellab_01
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 3

sir, after i update my rouge assault i can't open it anymore..

• soretsellab_01
    soretsellab_01
    Greenhorn

When im opening my rougeassault it shows unfortunately rouge assault is stopped, can you help me sir what will i do. I updated my game in apkpure..

• Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 51
    most of us are getting "poor connection" For some reason it works on my S7 edge, but not on my other devices. I checked the update, and it does not even match the description. I do not see the la meurte zones. there newly added zones are not even there. insertion points are STILL blockaded. gg
  • soretsellab_01
    soretsellab_01
    Greenhorn

My mobile is samsung E7, i think this game not compatible anymore in my phone....My signal is good and still same problem is coming "unfortunately rouge assault is stopped" ... My comand center is 7 and iam level 47....please tell me what to do

• aly
    aly
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3

Poor connection too

• John Osborne
    John Osborne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 23
    People in the forum have reported this for over 24hrs, comments in google play store too saying the same thing....Kixeye doesn't care...Had no response from anyone at kixeye! 
    Can't even submit a support ticket as I can't get in the game to get it and any email that goes directly to [email protected] comes back with a crap message about an unwatched mailbox.....POOR SHOW KIXEYE!
  • Ben Reinhart
    Ben Reinhart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2
    I've submitted a ticket and they said i got latency problems for not able to get into the game after update
  • Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Seriously? That's some BS if you're not making this up.
  • Ben Reinhart
    Ben Reinhart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 2
    exactly what they said. no point in making it up, kix ruined their own rep already. 
  • Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    Just checked my ticket, and their response was for me to check my device and see if it was properly connected without interfering apps. Totally not the case here.
  • Benoit Dupuis
    Benoit Dupuis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1
    Same for me. Impossible to connect since this morning because of the last update.
  • Dai Combo
    Dai Combo
    Potential Threat
    What devices are you guys using? Seems all the more "up-to-date" devices are functioning.
  • Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

I'm on the Pixel XL with Android 7.1.1 The update messed things up for me too. Poor connection my ..... I'm getting 70Mb down and 5up consistently I switched to mobile and had 30Mb down and up on Verizon wireless. What's going on?

• Biblical Fruit
    Biblical Fruit
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 8
    edited 24 Feb 2017, 1:57AM
    Tested on a 10gbit unmetered government fibre link......still get poor connection.
    This is on an standard samsung tab s tablet with android 7.1.

typical kixeye nonsense that its users at fault.
  • Mr Khafra
    Mr Khafra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 9

So there still isn't any word on what's going on. With hardly any response.

• HL2DMNutz
    HL2DMNutz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Everything is up to day and all was working perfectly until the update. Now when starting the game the loading bar goes a little over half way and the app freezes.
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    The game team is aware of reports about this issue and is investigating. We appreciate your patience.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • gmorris
    gmorris
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 26

Hey devs, you managed to break it for your "big" event, while it was working just fine I will add. So how about ya do this, ya fix it back ,terminate the event, forfeit all winnings , restart the event after ya fix yur screw up. Somewhat a "community" no brainer. Guess we will see if you can rescue this desaster.