This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

I need MY OWN base

Dylan Dickinson
Dylan Dickinson
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1
edited 31 Jan 2017, 9:05PM
So my base was accidentally connected with my dads base a couple of days ago and I was disconnected from mine, and I was going to start over but all that kept showing up was my dads base. Now I am on a separate Itunes and game center and his base still shows up after countless deletes and re-downloads. So we made a base on my sisters phone and tried to transfer it to my phone but that only resulted in my dads base being removed from our phones. So then I was playing on that other new account. My dad submitted a support ticket to get his base back and he didn't really play while he waited. So I was playing and all of a sudden my dads base got returned to him but in the process, because my base was still connected to his phone, my base was once again replaced by his. So now my base is no longer owned by me and all that shows up is my dads. So it looks like in order to get my dads base back they had to replace the one that was on his phone at the time but in return getting rid of my base. I honestly don't really care about my base all that much at this point I just want to play the game on my OWN base. So is there any way for my dad to keep his base on his device yet allow me to remove his base off only my device? 
  • CM Scarlett
    CM Scarlett
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,030
    So my base was accidentally connected with my dads base a couple of days ago and I was disconnected from mine, and I was going to start over but all that kept showing up was my dads base. Now I am on a separate Itunes and game center and his base still shows up after countless deletes and re-downloads. So we made a base on my sisters phone and tried to transfer it to my phone but that only resulted in my dads base being removed from our phones. So then I was playing on that other new account. My dad submitted a support ticket to get his base back and he didn't really play while he waited. So I was playing and all of a sudden my dads base got returned to him but in the process, because my base was still connected to his phone, my base was once again replaced by his. So now my base is no longer owned by me and all that shows up is my dads. So it looks like in order to get my dads base back they had to replace the one that was on his phone at the time but in return getting rid of my base. I honestly don't really care about my base all that much at this point I just want to play the game on my OWN base. So is there any way for my dad to keep his base on his device yet allow me to remove his base off only my device? 
    Customer support should be able to investigate this issue and help you resolve your linking issue. You can contact them at https://rogueassault.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
    Submit ideas and feedback
    >>>r/VEGAConflict<<<