This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How do I report a hacker?

NightFang7
NightFang7
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
A player named Guoc Cuong, level 20 attacked my base and deployed his s 13s near the natural cover and then drove right through it and destroyed most of what was on that corner AND HE STILL ALMOST LOST, however he clearly cheated as his units went through cover. How do i report him?

Also I joined an alliance today around 12 pm as that was the only time i was invited into one, so will i not get any rewards if my alliance achieves enough infamy to get rewards???

also is all previously earned infamy gone for good? because I worked hard to gather about 20k infamy
  • NightFang7
    NightFang7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
    my player id is F6666496A8D1BD3F

also while im at it Ill report the bug where it states my exp is always at 1000 out of 1500 despite the bar actually progressing
  • Scott6316
    Scott6316
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3
    I found a hacker today   Account name Chianti_Chaos   allied with (PAHF). he is hitting bases with very low level fleets and destroying them in four seconds and with out moving. I watched him do this on 2 bases. this game is bad enough with the high level players hitting bases 30-40 levels below them, but now really low levels doing this is bad. please stop this guy Kixeye.

Thank you,
    Viking paradise
  • Scott6316
    Scott6316
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 3
    Mite have been dead bases, but didn't get a chance to see

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,667
    If you have a player to report, please do so by filing a support ticket, which can be done by clicking the link in my forum signature. We'll look into it from there with our Fair Play team.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE