This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Having vehicle in defense

Grinnerboy
Grinnerboy
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 4

I noticed other players have trucks and tanks as a part of their home defense. There HQ, war factory, power plant, and barracks are the same size as mine. Yet the game will not let me select anything other than riflemen as home defenders. What am I missing?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,515
    The defenders that deploy during defense are specific to the building they deploy from. Infantry defenders are the only unit type that can deploy from your barracks. Light and Heavy Vehicle Defenders are the only type that can deploy from your War Factory. Helicopters are the only type that can deploy from your Helipad. You must unlock these defense platoons in each of those buildings individually.

If this is not working as stated please file a support ticket with screenshots.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Tan Lm
    Tan Lm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 79
    Click War Factory/Barracks/Helipad and choose defenders, you will be able to add/delete defenders in that building. you can click upgrade to hold more defenders.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison