This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Game is stuck in PvP mode and I cannot get out of it. This was on the initial PvP battle. HELP

bsbob
bsbob
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 2

On the initial PvP battle i received an error and the game crashed. It still thinks I have not attacked the enemy base and will not allow me to exit. I cannot do anything on my base as the AI wants me to finish the PvP.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    There is a fix for this being released. It should already be out on Android, if you're playing on there make sure to update your game. If you're on iOS then the update should be finishing review by Apple shortly and you can get it as soon as it's available. It should clear up your issue, but if not feel free to file a support ticket using the link in my signature.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Jonathan Abellanosa
    Jonathan Abellanosa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1

I have the same problem, I stock and can't exit or press anything. Please help thank you. Im using andriod phone.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,523
    The recent update should refresh players who are stuck in this state and get them unstuck. If you can get that most recent update I advise you to do so.

The game team will continue to regularly refresh players stuck in this state to unfreeze them until they can get a more permanent fix in place. So if you're stuck currently you should keep your eyes out for any new updates.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE