Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2,853

Filthyfrank, iddubbz, and h3h3 are pure cancer and i love it

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121

@Initial_Degeneration said:
    Nice new title hyperius

Thanks. It was given to me kinda like a farewell gift.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• lomolife1174
    lomolife1174
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 9,114
    edited 5 Jan 2017, 2:02AM
    Hyperius said:

Nice new title hyperius

*gasps*

I'll miss ya buddy. 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121

@lomolife1174 said:
    Hyperius said:

Nice new title hyperius

gasps

I'll miss ya buddy. 

<3

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    PalTheCow said:
    I pretty much watch Funhaus religiously.
    Their video of Funhaus vs Achievement Hunter at Overwatch is a classic.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • PalTheCow
    PalTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 2,988
    PalTheCow said:
    I pretty much watch Funhaus religiously.
    Their video of Funhaus vs Achievement Hunter at Overwatch is a classic.
    That match on Ilios was absolutely hilarious. 
    Moo
  • DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,966
    DreamCat said:
    I recommend:
    • The Game and Film Theorist Channels (Same reasons as Wisecrack)
    3. I second this. The Game and Film Theories themselves aren't the only great things on the channels. Loads of information in reasonably timed videos.
    Would be nice if Ronnie was able to post more though, right?

Yeah. DNSQ is a great series.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11,096
    MisaXage is a great French Youtuber who makes showcase videos and tutorials of Redstone contraptions. Sadly, the channel has been inactive for a while.

<|=  0330 1323 1103 1211 0312 1201 1302 1203 0230 1220 0200  =|> 
     <|=  0302 0320 1310 1220 1211 0200 1313 1233 1302 1210 0230  =|> 
     <|=  0200 1211 0310 1303 0321 1301 1311 1221 1312 0312 1201  =|> 
     <|=  1230 1221 1211 0230 0320 0301 1232 1203 1211 0200 1221  =|> 
     <|=  1232 0200 1201 0302 0200 1210 0320 1221 1203 0232 1310  =|> 
     <|=  0232 1221 1233 1232 1201 1302 1321 0232 0232 0332 1331  =|> 
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,948
    Hyperius said:

Well, we're in the perfect place. I'm doing well. I had an awesome time with my son and girlfriend. What about you?

Great to hear! I had a good one as well thanks. I'm glad you haven't forsaken us lowly otters just yet. Anyway, I'll stop derailing Thane's thread now.
  • DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:
    Hyperius said:

Well, we're in the perfect place. I'm doing well. I had an awesome time with my son and girlfriend. What about you?

Great to hear! I had a good one as well thanks. I'm glad you haven't forsaken us lowly otters just yet. Anyway, I'll stop derailing Thane's thread now.
    Yard said:
    Anyway, I'll stop derailing Thane's thread now.
    Yard said:
     Thane's thread
    YOU FEXXING WOT M8?

• Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,948
    DreamCat said:
    Yard said:
    Hyperius said:

Yard said:
    Yard said:
     Thane's thread
    YOU FEXXING WOT M8?

Sorry. I got this one and the Steam one mixed up.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    edited 14 Jan 2017, 2:21AM
    OK I recently re-discovered a YouTube channel I absolutely love so Imma throw the name on this thread.
    My brother introduced me to a channel I hadn't watched in ages called Memelous. He's one of those kinds of channels that finds random stupid videos online and just rips into them, and he is absolutely hilarious.

If anyone's seen LeafyIsHere who also does this sort of thing, he's like him, but with a far less annoying voice.
    Anyways, you should definetly check out his channel if you like kind of comedic videos where the host just rips videos to shreds like nobodies business. Some of my favourite ones are where he takes this mick out of these idiots calling themselves "Smithy & the Crew" and various other ones aside. Fantastic stuff.
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843
    I despise:
    • PewDiePie: An unremarkable idiot with content of literally no appeal whatsoever. Why anyone watches him is beyond me?
    • YouTube Drama Channels - Scarce, Keemstar, etc. Content is uninspired and frankly lazy with literally zero effort put in.
    • Around 99% of all prank channels/videos. Utter sh*t if I ever saw it.
    I watch PewDiePie.   :D  
    Yard said:
    Hyperius said:

Ownage Pranks is one of my favorites.

I know this is off topic, but how the heck are you Hyperius? It's been a while since I've seen you around, have a good holiday?
    Indeed this is, Off-Topic.  :p
    Yard said:
    DreamCat said:
    Yard said:
    Hyperius said:

Yard said:
    Yard said:
     Thane's thread
    YOU FEXXING WOT M8?

Sorry. I got this one and the Steam one mixed up.
    Trolled by similar titles?
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    I'm just going to revive this thread and my necrotic Kixeye account to say that The Official Podcast is the best thing on Youtube right now.
  • Master of Shadows
    Master of Shadows
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 3,678
    If we're reviving threads to add more to our previous posts, then Im going to add a few more channels I've gotten into watching lately:
    More channels that I love;
    • Philip DeFranco - Seems like a very reputable news source who does his best to get facts out. I also appreciate his "give little to no f*cks" attitude when speaking about scumbags like that Steve Stephens guy in the news over the last few days.
    • Linus Tech Tips - Got some decent humour in their videos whilst still being informative with things like reviews, recommendations, etc. If your a tech loving person like me you'd probably like Linus' channel.
    • Dartigan - He's one of those sort of imitator type channels who's borrowing the style of CinemaSins but applying it to video games instead of movies, but in my book he's probably the least annoying to listen to when he does his "EWW" videos. Others I've listened too like "GamingSins" are just kind of hard to listen too without their voice becoming annoying.
    I still despise:
    • PewDiePie.
    • YouTube Drama Channels. 
    • Around 99% of all prank channels/videos.
    I also want to add DaddyOFive to the list of channels I hate. If you've never heard of them their a prank channel following in the footsteps of top quality YouTube asshats like RomanAtWood, FouseyTube and so on, except these two parents play their pranks on their children. But their not harmless pranks like maybe a silly ghost prank where they give their kid a light jumpscare. No, instead they do pranks that get some viewers of their videos so so concerned for the kids that they have actually had Child Protection Services called on them before. That should give you an idea of how bad their content is.

I do want to point out that the agency that investigated did not charge the parents with anything, but I do like to think that should give you a good idea regardless of how bad their channel and content is if that's the kind of response some people are having. Especially since these total douchebags justify their videos under the old classic "prankster" line of "Its just a prank bro." If you want more details, click here and here (go to 5:30 in the second video) to see the aforementioned Philip DeFranco's videos discussing them. 
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,791
    As an Engineer / Math Geek, I thought ViHart  https://www.youtube.com/user/Vihart  does an excellent job explaining stuff in an entertaining way.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698