This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Multiplayer update

den666666
den666666
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 5

whether there will be further updates in the ability to play multiplayer with other players online, his army against my army in real time, and not only to attack his base?

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,677
    Currently there is no Platoon v Platoon combat, however bases and Forward Operating bases can have individual defenders of their own. So in attacking another player's base you will also be attacking some of their units. I will pass along your feedback that you'd like to see platoon vs platoon combat as well.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • den666666
    den666666
    Greenhorn

Yes, I like to see platoon vs platoon combat as well. thank.

• den666666
    den666666
    Greenhorn

@den666666 said:
    Yes, I like to see platoon vs platoon combat as well. thank.

And that opponent managed a platoon as well as I in real time.

• den666666
    den666666
    Greenhorn

@CS CHRIS said:
    Currently there is no Platoon v Platoon combat, however bases and Forward Operating bases can have individual defenders of their own. So in attacking another player's base you will also be attacking some of their units. I will pass along your feedback that you'd like to see platoon vs platoon combat as well.

@CS CHRIS said:

Thank for answer