This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Unexpected error on game load

jessiekimberleysmith
jessiekimberleysmith
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1

My boyfriend and I are both using phones (5s and 6 running iOS 9.3.3) and we both get a "unexpected error occurred" pop up on game launch. My iPad which is older than our phones loads the game no problem... Is there a fix for this error? The game was downloaded from the Canadian App Store

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues loading the game. I'll be sending you a private message shortly for more information.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• kixeyeuser_332020202_25212_966222
    kixeyeuser_332020202_25212_966222
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 2

descarge el juego pero cuando lo abro carga la mitad del menú y hay me aparece " a aparecido un error inesperado " juego en. Mi ipad iOS 8.1 y soy de Venezuela descarge el juego desde la AppStore de Venezuela

• kixeyeuser_332020202_25212_966222
    kixeyeuser_332020202_25212_966222
    Greenhorn

Download the game but when I open it loads the middle of the menu and there is a "appeared to me an unexpected error" game in. My ipad iOS 8.1 and I am from Venezuela download the game from the AppStore of Venezuela

• Martinez Hickmon
    Martinez Hickmon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1

I have the iPhone 7 Plus and the is expected error keep showing up when games is loading I have not been able to play

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,675
    If you are receiving unexpected error messages, please file a support ticket and we will investigate your issue. You can file a support ticket via the link in my signature :) 
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • bsbob
    bsbob
    Greenhorn

I'm having the same unexpected error but it is on the pop. It crashed the first time I went in and has not allowed me to cancel or anything. HELP

• Nukacola
    Nukacola
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1

Having the same issue when I try to load it. Unexpected error.

• CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,675
    Please see my answer from earlier. Here it is:

"If you are receiving unexpected error messages, please file a support ticket and we will investigate your issue. You can file a support ticket via the link in my signature"
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE